buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
This game looks as good as DFD. Kinda confused which one to download. What do you mean pre-patched? complete version with patches applied? It is correct?

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
My opinion, most of the games on this site are created by men and for men. Of course I like it as a man, but a woman will surely laugh at many moments in the games. For example, the fact that anal sex often occurs without lubrication, the fact that girls in games admire the size of the penis or its smell (for most girls, these things do not play a special role).
Hahahaha Omg yes. I mentioned this in another VN thread. 90% of the MCs have ridiculous members and so many times at least one love interest is a virgin and can't wait to just stuff it in. And it usually just slides right in with 0 issue or pain. Or the virgin love interests that want anal instead from this enormous dick and most times with no lube. At least in Milfy he does eventually use lube lol.

The smell thing I find freaking hilarious. I've seen a few now where the love interest loves the smell. Like wtf? The smell of what exactly? Men aren't really like women who each have a unique odor. If his cock has any smell it should be the smell of clean otherwise MC needs to take a damn bath lol.

I get that these are just fantasies and you suspend reality but sometimes you just have to laugh at the ridiculousness. Not talking about Parental Love, just some other VNs/games that relate to your comment.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Hahahaha Omg yes. I mentioned this in another VN thread. 90% of the MCs have ridiculous members and so many times at least one love interest is a virgin and can't wait to just stuff it in. And it usually just slides right in with 0 issue or pain. Or the virgin love interests that want anal instead from this enormous dick and most times with no lube. At least in Milfy he does eventually use lube lol.

The smell thing I find freaking hilarious. I've seen a few now where the love interest loves the smell. Like wtf? The smell of what exactly? Men aren't really like women who each have a unique odor. If his cock has any smell it should be the smell of clean otherwise MC needs to take a damn bath lol.

I get that these are just fantasies and you suspend reality but sometimes you just have to laugh at the ridiculousness. Not talking about Parental Love, just some other VNs/games that relate to your comment.

Its the smell of dick cheese a big fetish for asian chicks :FeelsGoodMan::tf:

Reactions: Deep Thought

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
uhh..no. if you've read any of the past few pages Luxee is still working on it.

v0.7 is finished but he wants to release his new game A69 first.

speaking of which, some progress on that front:

A69 - 17/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01
OMG, this is going to take for fucking ever, he's only halfway done on that release
I can understand his point though, he wants to start a new game before this one ends, makes sense ;)

asdfgh

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty frustrating when a dev starts a second game when the first isn't complete. Only time it seems fine is when they're already decently prolific with their main game (which for this game is sadly not the case). Don't get me wrong, I trust this guy to make hot content. IMO he might as well have just released this update when it was finished, taken the backlash if any, and got to work on the next. You can count on one hand the amount of 0.1's that have been worth a download.

Reactions: scouse08

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
hi i need some game suggestions until the next update comes out(renpy,good quality 3d characters) other than popular games i'm bored as hell none of my favorite games has released any update in 2 month other than man of the house i'd realy appreciate it
None of these are on the popular games page, but are pretty good:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty frustrating when a dev starts a second game when the first isn't complete. Only time it seems fine is when they're already decently prolific with their main game (which for this game is sadly not the case). Don't get me wrong, I trust this guy to make hot content. IMO he might as well have just released this update when it was finished, taken the backlash if any, and got to work on the next. You can count on one hand the amount of 0.1's that have been worth a download.
I realy hope his A69 0.1 will have some content,and no I don't talking about content like A Wife and Mother 0.01,when we have 1.7GB with absolutely nothing lewd:)
hi i need some game suggestions until the next update comes out(renpy,good quality 3d characters) other than popular games i'm bored as hell none of my favorite games has released any update in 2 month other than man of the house i'd realy appreciate it
Add Melody,Babysitter,Two Weeks,Freeloading Family.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
thanks

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I notice a lot of people bandying about the term "A69". What exactly is it? What's it supposed to be about? Is, yet another, Hatreon Witch-hunt putting PL on the back burner?

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Safetydummy

View attachment 120944
Updates, progression, A69 info and release predictions

Jul 4 at 3:19pm

First of all, happy independence day to everyone in the land of the free. I made a happy little extra render for 'yall
It's been quite a while since the last PL update. 12 weeks to be exact, that's a whole lot of time, especially when you consider We're probably not even halfway through the development cycle for this next release.

It's not all bad though, I do come with good news as well. My new computer finally got delivered and it's performing insanely well. I can now render about three to four times faster than before, add to that, the fact that I have two rigs now, I can do all sorts of other shit with my old rig while the new one is churning out renders lightning fast.

There's also something I wanted to clear up as I've seen some confusion. I haven't actually had people come up to me and say they don't want the Emily update or that they'd unpledge if I released it by itself. The decision to release A69 alongside 0.7 is a decision I made myself just to feel better about the release. Some of you undoubtedly would prefer me release the Emily update alone to get it over with, so in that sense, I do apologize, but at least you can't say I'm trying to scam 'yall for more money. I hope you can see my side on this.

Alright, let's get to the elephant in the room. What is this 'A69'?
Apartment #69 is a free roam point and click game where you move from place to place in a city looking for activateable visual novel events marked with an exclamation point. Animated sex scenes are planned, but we'll still have to see about that.
You're Anon, a 20 year old man attending college. After a lucky streak in your freelance programming career leaves you with a sizable possession of cash, you finally decide to move out of your old landlady's house.
The game begins when you're leaving for your new apartment and saying goodbye to your landlady, Jamie and two younger roommates Tess and Evelyn.
Along the way, you'll meet many more characters aside from those three. In this first demo, the characters you'll be meeting include

Heather, a girl who you've seen bullying other students, perhaps you can change that part of her? The model for this character was made by a 3DX artist named Wolf.

Cha'relle, she has an overprotective brother who's not quite fond of you trying to hook up with his sister

And Nea, a girl who's extremely self conscious and confused about her gender and sexuality.

As has been said before, after these two updates drop (hopefully in 2018) the plan is to put A69 on hold and start working full time on PL 0.8.

I'm not saying that as a 100% fact for now because technically, if for some reason A69 becomes much more favored and popular than PL, I may hold polls or something at some point to see if yall want more A69 updates in the future. However, even if that happens, PL won't get abandoned. I have a bit of a moral duty to finish the game now because this one sick fucker from my discord named his child after a character in PL. So if for no other reason, that's one hell of a good reason to finish the game

But also just because I don't want to come off as a scammer by not finishing my very first game :p
View attachment 125010
More Apartment #69 info and other such things

Jul 16 at 12:00pm

Yo, before we start. We doin' a bit of a thing with a fellow creator here on patreon called Cesar. They're the creator of a game called Urban Voyeur. Maybe you've heard of them? Well they just released a new version of their game for free. You can even play this thing online, so you got nothing to lose if you just give it a try, It's got animation and a bunch of different language options as well. Basic plot is, you play as a young successful male doctor who has just moved in to New York to work in a private clinic. The game starts after your first week at New York with you exploring a brand new neighborhood. Soon you'll be sucked into different situations that involve your co-workers, patients and neighbors...
Alright, so then, Apartment #69. I figured I could give some more juicy info on this project. I gave you guys some characters in the last dev update. But not all of 'em. I've been posting these character info card thingies on but I haven't given 'em to all of 'yall yet. They take up a fair bit of space, so here's a link to a gallery with all of 'em instead
And yeah, there's a trap in the game, get over it buddy, it's current year, we're allowed to suck a little dick without it being 'homo'. If that's really not your thing tho, the game's still got so much more to offer than just that one character.

As for PL stuff, I've got most of the big scenes down already, if I really focused on it, I could get that shit finished in a few weeks prolly, but I'm still not gonna be releasing it before a69 is ready as well, so whatever.

till next time, also, check out urban voyeur.

***If you click on the bottom pic you will go to the link where you will see the other characters. I already posted them a few pages back but for those who don't know***

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, thanks for the info...
I'm not too sure how I feel about A69- I mean it is the same Dev that gave up PL and that game is awesome, so this game will probably be decent as well.
Not to sound too terribly retarded- who is Emily? What "Emily" update is he talking about? Is she a character in PL? I honestly don't remember after all this time...
I loaded some old saves and found Ada, Elly, Sofi, and Jenna...

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Wow, thanks for the info...
I'm not too sure how I feel about A69- I mean it is the same Dev that gave up PL and that game is awesome, so this game will probably be decent as well.
Not to sound too terribly retarded- who is Emily? What "Emily" update is he talking about? Is she a character in PL? I honestly don't remember after all this time...
I loaded some old saves and found Ada, Elly, Sofi, and Jenna...
Emily is the wife (with white hair) - Elly and Ada's mother

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Emily is the wife (with white hair) - Elly and Ada's mother
Oh, now I feel like a complete moron- I kinda forgot all about her. :D As soon as the game let me start avoiding her I took advantage of it. I guess I should've went further back into my saves.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Oh, now I feel like a complete moron- I kinda forgot all about her. :D As soon as the game let me start avoiding her I took advantage of it. I guess I should've went further back into my saves.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)
It's easy to forget things, especially when there's a long wait between updates.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Forgive me for my ignorance but just skimmed this last page but for what I understand is that basically PL is on hold until his other game is finished ??? Didn't go to business school but wouldn't be smarter to work on the game that got the dev basically 900 patrons just a honest observation

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@blahblah25

@Luxee is waiting to release PL v.7 along with the first version (.1) of A69. The plan from there (from what I have seen) will be to continue the remainder of PL. They are trying to have their next project's 'groundwork' done so that when PL is eventually finished, they can transition to A69 without a lot of downtime.

Hope that clears it up some.

Reactions: blahblah25

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
so if the plan is to release 0.1 of A69 and then put it on hold all the way until PL is finished,it would mean that A69 would be on hold for atleast one year,but probably even more. that doesn't make much sense,putting so much effort into creating new game just to immediately leave it behind...I wouldn't be surprised at all if he continues the development of both games simultaneously

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Because the content of 0.7 is mainly Emily (mom) he's gonna release A69 to cover the update en try something. If I understand correctly

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
so if the plan is to release 0.1 of A69 and then put it on hold all the way until PL is finished,it would mean that A69 would be on hold for atleast one year,but probably even more. that doesn't make much sense,putting so much effort into creating new game just to immediately leave it behind...I wouldn't be surprised at all if he continues the development of both games simultaneously
My guess is that v.1 of A69 is a sample/trial to see what kind of reaction it will receive so that adjustments/changes can be made early on in the development cycle.

I am considering it as an R&D project being worked on in the background simultaneously for a new product's future release/unveiling, while the main production line is churning out episodes of PL (to minimize 're-tooling,' downtime, and costs for the switch over when the final run/batch/episode of PL is finished).

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes