armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My guess is that v.1 of A69 is a sample/trial to see what kind of reaction it will receive so that adjustments/changes can be made early on in the development cycle.

I am considering it as an R&D project being worked on in the background simultaneously for a new product's future release/unveiling, while the main production line is churning out episodes of PL (to minimize 're-tooling,' downtime, and costs for the switch over when the final run/batch/episode of PL is finished).
Good explanation,but if the next episode of A69 will be around summer 2020 that doesn't sound right.He was better releasing the so bad PL 0.7 month ago.After all we have so many bonus pictures for high patrons.Instrad of making them,he actualy can use the time to add a bonus scene in PL 0.7 with Elly.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Oh, now I feel like a complete moron- I kinda forgot all about her. :D As soon as the game let me start avoiding her I took advantage of it. I guess I should've went further back into my saves.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)
I had to look up who Emily was too when people talked about her being the focus of the next update as well. And I had forgotten her name for exactly the same reason you did. I fast forward through her sex scenes or avoid them if the game lets me now. I also find the character's sister boring, which is strange because brother/sister incest is my favorite. But there's something about her character, or maybe it's less fun when the brother and sister are so far into adulthood. I think part of the fun of the incest fantasy for me is that one or more of the participants is innocent and is being seduced, corrupted, or whatever.

Good explanation,but if the next episode of A69 will be around summer 2020 that doesn't sound right.He was better releasing the so bad PL 0.7 month ago.After all we have so many bonus pictures for high patrons.Instrad of making them,he actualy can use the time to add a bonus scene in PL 0.7 with Elly.
My take on the entire A69 thing is that Luxee wanted to have a trap character in PL. There was even a poll, but it got voted down. But he couldn't get the idea out of his head, and just became worse. So A69 is his chance to go with that, since I heard it has a trap in it. Or it may be that he, like other developers, seem to be worried about having a game tied to incest or young-looking characters, even with the current patch workaround. A lot of developers seem to be trying to diversify into games that are safely removed from incest and other taboo topics.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I had to look up who Emily was too when people talked about her being the focus of the next update as well. And I had forgotten her name for exactly the same reason you did. I fast forward through her sex scenes or avoid them if the game lets me now. I also find the character's sister boring, which is strange because brother/sister incest is my favorite. But there's something about her character, or maybe it's less fun when the brother and sister are so far into adulthood. I think part of the fun of the incest fantasy for me is that one or more of the participants is innocent and is being seduced, corrupted, or whatever.

My take on the entire A69 thing is that Luxee wanted to have a trap character in PL. There was even a poll, but it got voted down. But he couldn't get the idea out of his head, and just became worse. So A69 is his chance to go with that, since I heard it has a trap in it. Or it may be that he, like other developers, seem to be worried about having a game tied to incest or young-looking characters, even with the current patch workaround. A lot of developers seem to be trying to diversify into games that are safely removed from incest and other taboo topics.
I actualy will like it more if he put futa than trap:)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I actualy will like it more if he put futa than trap:)
I don't want either. I voted against the trap option in the original poll. Other than incest, my tastes are fairly vanilla. The more fetishes that get added to an incest game, the less I end up liking it. But I might be in the minority in that.

Reactions: wrx21 and K18

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I don't want either. I voted against the trap option in the original poll. Other than incest, my tastes are fairly vanilla. The more fetishes that get added to an incest game, the less I end up liking it. But I might be in the minority in that.
No, I'm with you on that. Apart from incest my only big 'fetish' is anal (and if it doesn't count as one, believe me, for me it does). Otherwise I'm pretty vanilla too, though the act of knocking a girl up is incredibly hot as well, which ties very lewdly into the incest fetish.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No, I'm with you on that. Apart from incest my only big 'fetish' is anal (and if it doesn't count as one, believe me, for me it does). Otherwise I'm pretty vanilla too, though the act of knocking a girl up is incredibly hot as well, which ties very lewdly into the incest fetish.
Oops, yeah. Incest with impregnation is very definitely a fetish. So perhaps I'm not quite as vanilla as I thought. The pregnancy fetish doesn't really seem to be something catered to too much in the games I've played.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Oops, yeah. Incest with impregnation is very definitely a fetish. So perhaps I'm not quite as vanilla as I thought. The pregnancy fetish doesn't really seem to be something catered to too much in the games I've played.
It's unfortunate, I definitely have an impregnation fetish, and incest just makes it hotter :FeelsGoodMan:

I'm really not sure why there's almost no games out there involving it, especially incest ones. It would be so easy to even just slip in a line or two of dialog catering to it (though more extended content is always welcome), the only difficulty would be somehow making it optional for people uninterested or turned off by it.

Reactions: willembever22

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
It's unfortunate, I definitely have an impregnation fetish, and incest just makes it hotter :FeelsGoodMan:

I'm really not sure why there's almost no games out there involving it, especially incest ones. It would be so easy to even just slip in a line or two of dialog catering to it (though more extended content is always welcome), the only difficulty would be somehow making it optional for people uninterested or turned off by it.
Not difficult if you put it as an ending, like Dreaming of Dana :HeyGuys:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

All I really need is some dialogue where it's talked about as a possibility, or ideally places where the girl asks or begs to get impregnated. I don't actually need to see the pregnancy itself except maybe at the very end. I get that pregnancy and incest are a squicky combination to some, but as long as we're talking fantasy, it really raises the naughty and taboo factor for me.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I would love some more scenes with Ada and more backstory about Sofi and her awful parent.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would love some more scenes with Ada and more backstory about Sofi and her awful parent.
We will have to wait next year for Ada's update.But there is a chance we get something with her on harem route in PL 0.8

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
We will have to wait next year for Ada's update.But there is a chance we get something with her on harem route in PL 0.8
I was hoping it would be early, since it just got started.

At this rate, we may have to wait until next year for update 0.7
According to discord, Luxee is almost 60% done, not including testing and possible bug fixes.
"17/29 TASKS DONE - Apartment #69"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was hoping it would be early, since it just got started.

According to discord, Luxee is almost 60% done, not including testing and possible bug fixes.
"17/29 TASKS DONE - Apartment #69"
Yeah.But he take so much time to reach task 17.12 more will mean next month release if we lucky.
PL 0.8 will be no early than november.
PL 0.9 /if even will be Ada's update/ will be next year for sure.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Hmm... Patreon doing good money..
No updates past 2.5 months....people talking about 'that update till next year'
Milking gone right?

Patan

May 28, 2017
Hmm... Patreon doing good money..
No updates past 2.5 months....people talking about 'that update till next year'
Milking gone right?
he doesn't get paid monthly his patreon set to per major updates. so he can't milk anything.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes