Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm... Patreon doing good money..
No updates past 2.5 months....people talking about 'that update till next year'
Milking gone right?
How about you do some research before you comment?
How is Luxee milking when on his Patreon it clearly states that he charges per update not monthly?

Reactions: VOYEUR

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
he doesn't get paid monthly his patreon set to per major updates. so he can't milk anything.
How about you do some research before you comment?
How is Luxee milking when on his Patreon it clearly states that he charges per update not monthly?
atleast check the facts before posting that milking bs
You guys have no sense of sarcasm..:eek:
Did i say milking gone wrong? I said right, as in its good. No bad.
Because he isnt milking monthly without any update, Gosh

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
For those wondering or who still don't know about his upcoming game it was clarified via Discord, it also mentions that he has not lost interest in Parental Love which some people are assuming.
Dev's words below

MC is male. It'll have incest. And I kind of have made those posts, it just doesn't seem to reach people. I'm actually pretty hyped to get to work on 0.8. I think it'll be a great update. Rivaling 0.6 for best update for sure

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
good news,thanks. It's also kinda funny to hear that he's hyping up 0.8 that much after we didn't heard nothing good from himself about 0.7

Reactions: Seriosha

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
good news,thanks. It's also kinda funny to hear that he's hyping up 0.8 that much after we didn't heard nothing good from himself about 0.7
he said way back when, that he knew 0.7/emily route was unpopular, that's why he is also releasing A69 0.1 to go with this update. i'm not a developer, but i'm sure they feel more excited about writing certain routes than they do others, this is probably that case, where is excited about writing and doing the harem route/0.8 more than he was the 0.7 emily route.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
he said way back when, that he knew 0.7/emily route was unpopular, that's why he is also releasing A69 0.1 to go with this update. i'm not a developer, but i'm sure they feel more excited about writing certain routes than they do others, this is probably that case, where is excited about writing and doing the harem route/0.8 more than he was the 0.7 emily route.
i know that,there's nothing wrong with developers prefering one route over another but it's never good thing to hear from developer himself that next update he's working on is nothing good and is going to be nothing else but shit,i don't know about others but as a patron i'm not too happy to be hearing that...

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
i know that,there's nothing wrong with developers prefering one route over another but it's never good thing to hear from developer himself that next update he's working on is nothing good and is going to be nothing else but shit,i don't know about others but as a patron i'm not too happy to be hearing that...
I wouldn't say it won't be, just that it was the least popular, hence why he is also releasing the 0.1 version of his next game to make up for it. I get that too, but at the same time it's nice to hear he is excited about 0.8.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well.He shouldn't split Emily's route from the others.If the things was like 0.6 everybody will be happy.
Let's hope he finish A69 september,otherwise we won't see PL 0.8 this year.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
This game is so fucked up (in a real good way) I just keep laughing. Lots of humors in every turn (except for a few dramas). There's a cameo of D (of DMD) too. The girls love the MC so much they're willing to be in his harem. Excited to see the next update.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
what, to little cock for him? so he decided to make a new game dedicated to dicks, awesome plan to make a totally different harem game better, really makes sence. what gets me the most is the apology part shit, apology to who? to all the faggets playin a fukin harem game, priceless!!! oh and lets not forget that as an apology for people voting down Emilio fagget shit he made a brand new fagget shit only game, well gee, thanks Luxee, really thank you. does he really fukin think that people that were in for the best harem combo are gonna play fagget shit??? should of just said that he's a fag and wants to make fag games. at least i could respect the honesty:mad:
Dial it down a notch there, killer!

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
what, to little cock for him? so he decided to make a new game dedicated to dicks, awesome plan to make a totally different harem game better, really makes sence. what gets me the most is the apology part shit, apology to who? to all the faggets playin a fukin harem game, priceless!!! oh and lets not forget that as an apology for people voting down Emilio fagget shit he made a brand new fagget shit only game, well gee, thanks Luxee, really thank you. does he really fukin think that people that were in for the best harem combo are gonna play fagget shit??? should of just said that he's a fag and wants to make fag games. at least i could respect the honesty:mad:
Something tells me you have daddy issues :OhMyGoodness:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes