CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
i dont get it,PL is great game but the dev decided to build another game called A69?
i think this is unfair,what do we expect from a 0.1?a 5 minute gameplay?damn,might as well tag this thread as abandoned
well I think from a developer standpoint, they should be planning their next game once they reach a certain development point of their current game to have a better transition to the next game. it has been said by Luxee, and said here several times, Luxee is releasing A69 along with 0.7, because he thought patrons might be unhappy since 0.7 will be focused on the Emily route (seemingly the least popular route), also has been stated by Luxee, he will focus on working on PL until the game is finished, then he will focus on his next project A69. who knows, it might be a 5 minute thing, could be longer I guess we will find out. it seems like a September release, if he's only got 9 tasks to go for A69. it's clearly not abandoned, so how would it make sense to list it as such?

Reactions: VOYEUR

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
also has been stated by Luxee, he will focus on working on PL until the game is finished, then he will focus on his next project A69.
he also said that he can't confirm that 100%,leaving the possibility to probably work on both games simultanously

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
in terms of the post I quoted which straightjacket said what do we expect from a A69 0.1 a have 5 minutes of game play, I didn't mean 0.7 will be 5 minutes, 0.7 should be longer, whereas A69 is an intro to his next game could be 5 minutes of gameplay could be longer, we'll find out when it drops.

you might be right, P.L could be another 1 year or more of development/releases which would be great. I love PL, it was first adult game of these kinds, and it got me hooked. the longer it goes the better. i'm just thinking after they finish the emily route in the upcoming 0.7 release, and have the harem route in 0.8, how much "story" could there be left to tell. again, I am wanting the story to continue and hoping there is lots more story to tell with PL after the 0.7 & 0.8 harem routes.
He tell us that there will be at least 6 more updates.
Ada's path must be no less than 2 updates,probably more,I can't see it only 1 update.
Elly's route actualy can be 1 or max 2 more updates.
Harem route is no doubt the longest.Must be at least 3 more updates.After all there we have all 5 girls-Emily,Elly,Ada,Jenna and Sophie.
Luxee could have released PL 0.7 in June but that doesn't mean PL 0.8 would be in September.

Think of it like this...

- PL 0.7 gets released in June, Patrons get charged. A69 gets released in September, Patrons get charged. Patrons get charged twice.

or

- PL 0.7 and A69 are released together in September and Patrons are charged once.

Let us not forget Luxee charges per update released. Probably one of the only Adult game Devs I'm aware of that does this. His Patrons are not losing any money by waiting for 0.7 to be released. Luxee is sacrificing income gained to release both 0.7 and A69 at the same time. Most Devs wouldn't dare sacrifice monthly income, but Luxee is choosing to.
I will be happy to pay twice.Also don't forget you are not forced to pay for A69 at all.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
do you know what is the author been working on? it's been 3 month and this game haven't updated yet. I want more of it!!!

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
What's up fellow pervs? Oh um oops sorry I meant fellow avid gamers.... I wrote another review. Check it out. As always, I post it here cause I love F95ZONE and I know you fucks are lazy. Plus you know, spreading the love and all, or gizz, whichever.

Here's for other stuff and reviews.

Here's the .

Here's my .

---

Hi. I thought I would write a review right before bed time and give some parenting advice along the way with a walkthrough. Yeah I did both at the same time. First I'll give you the review obviously, SpeedyBate Reviews and all. Parental Love is a visual novel that does have multiple endings and all of the endings are pretty good, aside from the game over ones that is. Not that I saw them or anything... I like the models for the most part but I've seen better. Don't get me wrong these girls will make you blow buckets later in the game. But it's a slow start and the choices you make kinda gave me anxiety. I felt like I was making all the wrong choices when I first played this game. Who better to make a Walkthrough as well right! :D

I do like this story, I find it holds my attention most of the time considering my ADD is getting worse the more I play these Adult Only Games. I know developers want to write epic stories that turn us on without showing us any penetration but fuck man, I'm here for the sex. lol This game does something I like though, I feel like it has story beats written into it. You won't go long stretches without something sexy happening. It's almost as if the developer Luxee wrote it within a block like structure. Every so many frames I need something sexy to show the player. Something like that anyways. You won't be reading for a long stretch of time without pausing to enjoy the visuals.

The gameplay is pretty much what it says it is, a visual novel. This is not a game, definitely a choose your own adventure style story. Read, make a choice, enjoy your choice. If you made a good one that is. Most of the choice though do lead to something sexy so I think this a game you can experiment with and not worry about your path. Which is why my Walkthough might lead us down the wrong direction from time to time but it's fun as fuck though. Obviously the default Ren'py choice mechanic is used here but Luxee customizes it a little which after awhile fooled me into thinking I was playing a non Ren'py game. But yeah, it's more of a story than game.

It is a quick read but not a demo in any stretch of the imagination, you can replay this game but once you've read the story once you'll be TAB skipping through massive amounts of it. I already read it why would I read it again. It does stop on parts you haven't read but they're only small parts. You see that's the problem with only making story based games. Once the player or reader has read your story, the surprises no longer have any effect. I already know what's coming. Even if you add a branching path here and there I still have to get to the branch in my second playthough, so I'm gonna skip through all the story until I get to that branch. Or load up the save file.

Anyways, even though story based only games are just stories, I don't mind them from time to time. Providing I forget the story and then yay! Like I'm reading it for the first time! Another reason why I dont' go too heavily into the story when I know it's a story driven game. If I ever want to play it again I don't want to know the beats from front to back. Get the gist and move on. No need to read every single word. I understand the story, I like it, no need to quiz me on it, lol. Although if it's a deep emotional story and the tone is very dark and depressing, than fuck I have to read it cause skipping through is not an option. Those stories need those fucking stories or the sex scenes don't make any sense and usually end in the female crying. How fun...

There are a good amount of girls in this game and I hope when it's complete I'll get to fuck all of them. Don't show me a hot police officer and not let me put those hand cuffs on her, come on now, don't tease. But I'm also fine with just the three main girls in this game, they are sufficient enough to get the job done alone. Plus I'm into foursomes so bring it on. Not much else I have to say about this game. It's alright, a quick snack, nothing too heavy and you will blow your load.

Parental Love Version 0.6 gets a super quick CUMSHOT!

I shit you not I played this game while drinking a cup of tea and finished my tea at the same time I finished the game. And I was writing a walkthrough for it as well! That may sound like a super fast game not worth your time. But I drink my tea extremely slow and out of a massive mug. lol It's a light snack to go with my tea and I enjoyed it, but I could have gone for more. Maybe in the next version.

Here's how it earned the score.

Cumshots
  1. Game has a well written story. (Oh it's the story that makes me play this game, I like it and I like how it's a choose your own adventure inspired story. Only with no adventure, well at least the kind of adventure that involves action.. It's a choose your own seduction story. There we go.)
  2. Game has animations. (I was surprised, they're in there and they're not bad.)
  3. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I forgot this was a Ren'py game, good job on that. Customize the save/load screen more though.)
  4. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Absolutely nothing mundane about this game/visual novel. Read, select a path and enjoy.)
  5. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (Lighting fast game! And we all know how fast SpeedyBate can go!)
  6. The Sex or tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (These girls will get you to blow your load and it won't take long. No worries on this front.)

Blue Balled
  1. Game is 100% Complete. (Nope! this is a slow burn version hell game. I want Luxee to finish this game but I don't see that happening for a long fucking time.)
  2. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (The only replay value is to see the other endings but that's it and without the story it's not that great. You need to read the story for this one.)
  3. Game has well designed female models. (Disjointed poses in some scenes and they seem too elf like to me, I like them I just feel they could have been better. The breasts are amazing though. White hair on the wife was a bad choice. Is she old or does she have a hair pigmentation condition?)
  4. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish. (I literally made a tea, played the game, wrote both the review and walkthrough and still didn't finish my tea. It's a quick read/play, kind of.)
  5. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (All I see are the Ren'py choice options. I didn't see any imagemaps or other user interface elements so I have to Blue Ball this one. I do like how they were customized but I wanted to see more. Let me undress the girls maybe?)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hoped for some new preview for PL while waiting but i guess new game takes the spotlight

volto

Aug 22, 2017
The update is surely taking long. I've already forget what the last story was :p
Old saves won't work with .7. Best time to replay the game to refresh the memory is while you're downloading the new update :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Old saves won't work with .7. Best time to replay the game to refresh the memory is while you're downloading the new update :)
Do we know that for sure? Do we know what he changed to cause that? Or is it simply a case of "your 0.6 saves are past the stuff in 0.7, but your 0.5 Emily route saves will work"?

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
That doesn't make much sense, except you want to play it two times all over again. XD

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Do we know that for sure? Do we know what he changed to cause that? Or is it simply a case of "your 0.6 saves are past the stuff in 0.7, but your 0.5 Emily route saves will work"?
Luxee said it on Discord. I don't know the programming reasons, I'm just trying to be helpful.

"I'll provide saves when 0.8 comes out though
So yall don't gotta play through the elly routes again
I just figured most people prolly haven't played the pure husband route anyway"

Don't forget, .7 is just the Emily version of .6.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
hard to endure elly's breaking heart. pure husband route sucks. maybe this'll change in 0.7?

volto

Aug 22, 2017
hard to endure elly's breaking heart. pure husband route sucks. maybe this'll change in 0.7?
.7 is the pure husband route!
That's why Luxee is working on A#69 right now, he's fearful that players will be unhappy with the shortness/content of .7

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes