armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont know the artist, dont care about it either.

But am I the only person who prefers waiting for 6 month or longer for a quality game. These days its "normal" that every month there is some content. Not saying this will be quality, but you get my point. I prefer people not releasing stuff when its only a few lines of text and some new pictures. Most "artists" do that.

What bothers me more, and I dont see that in forums, is that artists have goals for expanding the "team". Though when that goal has been reached, quality and speed of content remains the same. 1 + 1 = greed.
The problem is not the time between updates.The problem is that the update is done long ago but we wait becasue of the new game.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Then there is one thing that could have been done maybe.
Given the time spent on A69, what if that time had been put on PL 0.8 ....?
Double update to close Emily's path and going more in deep with the others?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then there is one thing that could have been done maybe.
Given the time spent on A69, what if that time had been put on PL 0.8 ....?
Double update to close Emily's path and going more in deep with the others?
Ask the biggest patrons.Must be they who choose that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
to my knowledge no, it's Luxee's decision.
But I could be wrong
Well.It doesn't matter for us.We still wait for 0.7.Actualy most are waiting for 0.8 and harem route.I'm afraid we won't see it soon.October if we lucky.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Completely wrong.He was charging per update since PL 0.1.
Also he is thinking that PL 0.7 is bad,like realy bad.And to compensate players that don't like Emily's path,he decide to release PL 0.7 alongside A69 0.1.Nothing to do with him charging twice.But it seems this will get much more time than expected.
We can be already sure that this year we won't get more than 2 updates for PL-07. and 0.8.
I'm definitely not interested in Emily. Part of it is the alternatives that are available. But the hair makes her look older than she is, at least to me. Even if it was a great update technically speaking, I'd still likely find it boring as hell. Releasing it with A69 does nothing for me, because there's already some nope factors for me in that game, and I'm suspecting that Luxee is hoping that A69 catches on so that PL can be set aside. I think creators in general are nervous about working on any game that has any past or current association with incest because there's really no telling what Patreon may do next. Plus, Luxee also seems to be in the mood for different kinks than incest.

Reactions: volto

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
most are waiting for 0.8 and harem route
Tbh I really only want the older daughter and maybe (probably) the MC's sister. The wife is frankly not my type and the younger daughter...well...a bit too young if you know what I mean.

EDIT: As the poster above me pointed out, the issue with the wife is primarily her hair. I wouldn't have said it makes her look old though, just plain unattractive. Unnatural hair colors really only work on anime girls.

Reactions: Darg and Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Tbh I really only want the older daughter and maybe (probably) the MC's sister. The wife is frankly not my type and the younger daughter...well...a bit too young if you know what I mean.

EDIT: As the poster above me pointed out, the issue with the wife is primarily her hair. I wouldn't have said it makes her look old though, just plain unattractive. Unnatural hair colors really only work on anime girls.
I think the white hair would work better on a model that was obviously young looking, although it would also work better as more brightly white. To me it always looked white-grey from age versus peroxide blonde from dyeing. And from a purely hypocritical standpoint, I don't like the mother because she's letting her coke-head ex-husband back into her life and that of her daughters, and tolerating some pretty scary behavior from him. It's not much of a game without that, but I could have done without the MC being a former coke-addict. I would have made the ex have run off with some guy, only to learn her lesson after he died years later and left her nothing. She realizes what a good thing she had and comes back begging for him to give her a chance. From a story perspective, that would make her desperate to keep him in her life, and make her more likely to overlook increasingly messed-up stuff. As it stands, I'm having trouble setting how the MC doesn't get the boot again in a coming update. Or maybe she sends him to military school.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
My opinion, most of the games on this site are created by men and for men. Of course I like it as a man, but a woman will surely laugh at many moments in the games. For example, the fact that anal sex often occurs without lubrication, the fact that girls in games admire the size of the penis or its smell (for most girls, these things do not play a special role).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
uhh..no. if you've read any of the past few pages Luxee is still working on it.

v0.7 is finished but he wants to release his new game A69 first.

speaking of which, some progress on that front:

A69 - 17/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

Reactions: asgardtipar2

amir1234

May 19, 2018
hi i need some game suggestions until the next update comes out(renpy,good quality 3d characters) other than popular games i'm bored as hell none of my favorite games has released any update in 2 month other than man of the house i'd realy appreciate it

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes