Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
More like she's get +18 year old status update, so now the Dev can do whatever with her. Just remember, in this world "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" ... also ... "FBI on your front door, Resistance is futile, pls surrender."
I played the latest version of this game, and from what Emily was saying it seems like she is "still underage" seeing as just about every chance she tries something sexual or someone mentions her doing something sexual with the MC she brings this up. But then again it might just be with the incest patch seeing as I didn't play this without it.

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
After consulting with the Minister of Education of Northumbria, he said that all you have to do is to choose the other answer.
im actualy 19 lol but i didnt ave to download patces cause d game neva required it it only does require u to download it now for some reason its just a game xd so i dont get y censorin it ? its
not real life xdd

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
^ Spelling as well as complete sentences is a bitch, ain't it?

It's just a joke, please don't spam me with "grammar police" whiny nonsense. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: DonJohn

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I haven't played this game since v0.10 and I don't understand, at the beginning, I remember the DEV said that Ada would not play a sexual role in the game, now you are practically forced to have sex with her. What happened? Fan service?
The dev said that in the non-incest version. Play that and you won't see anything with her. But install the incest patch, and you get plenty of fun time with Ada.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
And it's not like they just ignore morality, in this game for example the MC gets super pissed at the stalker guy (and for good reason, stalkers are creepy) but fails to see any real issue with any of the fucked up shit he's doing. How exactly he's better than a stalker when he's cheating on his wife with his questionably aged daughters is beyond me, but apparently that's legitimate writing in the authors mind because that's what they went with. If you're going to cast him as a villain then cast him as a villain. There's a game on this site literally called like rape something, I don't remember exactly but you play as some dude and essentially go around raping people. That game to me is far less morally messed up than this one. Why, you might ask? Because it doesn't pretend you're a good person, it doesn't lie to you and have the inner thoughts of the character and the words of other characters somehow imply you're actually a really good guy, it admits you're a sociopathic asshole and therefore the writing is consistent with the experience, as opposed to being a molesting, cheating, raping asshole who somehow the game justifies as a good person.
For the Harem route:

The MC is morally relativistic and doesn't operate according to the Golden Rule, among other things. He's consistently written that way throughout the game, playing one situation and person against another for aiming at his goals.

His sister is consistently written as a manipulator (in a more overt manner, but otherwise similarly goal-oriented and end-justifies-the-means as the MC) who loves her brother and wants sex 24x7 with whomever gets her fancy at the time.

The daughters are written consistently as falling for their father and craving his attention, easily letting him drive their sexual growth and appetites.

Sofi is written consistently as a vulnerable person who falls for the generous MC and the question of how much her sex with him represents love vs her conditioned role to satisfy a person providing for her means is a constant question in the game.

Emily is probably the only character to significantly change: she is manipulated by both the MC and his sister to accept a sharing situation as somehow naturally forming, then to go along with her daughters being included, as well. It could be argued that it turns out Emily had a cuckolding instinct within her and that complemented her growth into accepting the forced situation towards harem-ness, which is an interesting point to consider. Luxee did a subtle job in this area, I feel.

You seem to be coming from a perspective that isn't defined by the game's Harem path, arguing it should meet your expectations. You're either looking for a different path (such as "The Pure Husband") or a different game.

Here's Johnny

Aug 28, 2018
The dev said that in the non-incest version. Play that and you won't see anything with her. But install the incest patch, and you get plenty of fun time with Ada.
To be honest, I didn't install the incest patch (not a big fan of this type of content), just downloaded the game and played. But after I finished the game, I installed the gallery mod to see some scenes with Emilly again. Maybe it was just a bug that triggered the content for me.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
To be honest, I didn't install the incest patch (not a big fan of this type of content), just downloaded the game and played. But after I finished the game, I installed the gallery mod to see some scenes with Emilly again. Maybe it was just a bug that triggered the content for me.
The gallery mod includes the incest patch.

Reactions: Red469

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Parental Love [v0.17] [Luxee] (1.12 GB rar pc source)
488 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Hi, how about only the v0.17 update only?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes