Red469

May 18, 2018
Isn't a punishment, and aside from a few weeks of inconvenience isn't a life changing experience that'll stop him from being a little creeper.
Now castration on the other hand... :devilish:
Thats true...

However, It would be a permanent reminder.
Ya I agree Castration might be a better option but then again, with him being a punk ass little kid, I thought I would go easy on the total tool.

In any event, neither of those are options so its just wishful thinking on both our parts.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So apart from this one picture, nothing changes?
He's not saying that at all. He's saying in the future you'll get this; it won't matter which choice you made at the start.

The routes in the walkthrough are not necessarily set in stone. Certain things are required, but other things are just little nudges. The little nudges will affect what scenes you see. Want to know what does what? Get UnRen, unpack the rpas, decompile the rpycs and look at the code yourself.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thats true...

However, It would be a permanent reminder.
Ya I agree Castration might be a better option but then again, with him being a punk ass little kid, I thought I would go easy on the total tool.

In any event, neither of those are options so its just wishful thinking on both our parts.
About 80% of males in the US are circumcised. Odds are pretty good that Eric is already.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
He's not saying that at all. He's saying in the future you'll get this; it won't matter which choice you made at the start.

The routes in the walkthrough are not necessarily set in stone. Certain things are required, but other things are just little nudges. The little nudges will affect what scenes you see. Want to know what does what? Get UnRen, unpack the rpas, decompile the rpycs and look at the code yourself.
Hmmm...That just seems too much like work.

Salazar1902

Mar 28, 2020
Why is there are a incest patch?? Or did i misinterpret the summary and the MC is their stepfather?? Just ask since i'll use the android version and it seems like the incest patch comes with it...

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Why is there are a incest patch?? Or did i misinterpret the summary and the MC is their stepfather?? Just ask since i'll use the android version and it seems like the incest patch comes with it...
Consider the name of the game.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody else not like the increased color saturation in the new scenes? Textures are nice but the red value should be turned down a bit.

Red469

May 18, 2018
You are likely correct... However... theres still the 20% that enjoy the extra sensitivity.
Since theres no ref either way, it comes down to writers choice.

About 80% of males in the US are circumcised. Odds are pretty good that Eric is already.
I suppose it comes down to writers choice... how harsh would you deal with a kid that tried to BM your own daughter into sex?
I dont give a fuk what the reason... That should incur THE Right kind of penalty...
Now its personal... It Ain't Biz anymore...

Thoughts?

AHEM!
Valid suggestions for significant improvement... ;)

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This has to be by far one of my favorite games and i have quite a few terabytes worth to prove it lol. 3 to 4+ worth and having to delete constantly the older ones that have been extracted but keeping the game*Thank you WinRar*.
Only issue I have is the booties that look like they have those Butt implants. But and a big Butt it is, if changing the butt size takes away from quickness of the next update then to hell with them there big'ol booties. Will learn to love them*more to love eh* hehehe more cushion for the pushin. Bom Chicka Wow Wow.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You are likely correct... However... theres still the 20% that enjoy the extra sensitivity.
Since theres no ref either way, it comes down to writers choice.

I suppose it comes down to writers choice... how harsh would you deal with a kid that tried to BM your own daughter into sex?
I dont give a fuk what the reason... That should incur THE Right kind of penalty...
Now its personal... It Ain't Biz anymore...

Thoughts?
The writer didn't address it, so "writer's choice" doesn't make any sense to me.

If someone tried that with my daughter they'd be on the ground.

Yeah,i know...Just thought there would be incest content in the game without needing the patch
There was, until the Great Patreon Incest Purge.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Lames Cucksee
Updated: 31-Mar-20
PL V0.99 - 1/25 SCENES DONE

Release estimate: No idea yet.
Looks like Luxee is writing the scenes and doing the scenes that he's got written so he can try to get this update out sometime in April.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
played the game and it mentioned there were 5 different endings.

I was able to get the following.

Harem ending
Elly Ending
Husband ending
Forbidden ending

Can anyone tell me what is the 5th ending?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
played the game and it mentioned there were 5 different endings.

I was able to get the following.

Harem ending
Elly Ending
Husband ending
Forbidden ending

Can anyone tell me what is the 5th ending?
The only one who knows the 5th ending is Luxee

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes