mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I would like to see 1 more ending in the last update. I mean in the Elly ending I got also Jenna but I missed Ada very much. In the Ada ending I got also Elly but I missed Jenna very much.. An ending with Elly, Ada AND Jenna while Emily adopts Sofi and both live together in a lesbian relationship would be the best (apart from the harem one of course). This could be easily made as addition to the Ada ending, by just calling Jenna to live with them and marry all 3 and get them pregnant like in the Elly ending.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I had thought that this game couldn't get any better ... How wrong I was! This game is really one of my favorites, all the girls are really beautiful, but without a doubt, Elly is my favorite. That kinky and adorable mix make her unique. I liked the situation with Eric too much (I had to make him "swallow" his words, if you know what I mean ;) :ROFLMAO:). My rating for this version 0.17 is 10/10

Reactions: V&M

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i just played the 0.17 version but i seem to get some text between scenes.. says CENSORED and then it jumps to next scene is that a bug?

Jan 21, 2020
The game graphics are so great, it's the top of the peak, there's a bit of cartoon style, but it feels so real, the author's talent in shaping the character is the pinnacle, thanks to the author for bringing another masterpiece.
The beauty of 3 women in 3 generations is perfectly drawn for each person, the performance of their faces in the scene of sex is so real and rich, wonderful than 99,999% of games (whether it's game 18 + or not 18+ games) maybe only a few games like dualfamily can be compared to this game on women's face (but the dualfamily game creator is far too far because he's a bad person and taking advantage of - like a lot of scolding him for making money and not working).

Reactions: lushlife

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The beauty of 3 women in 3 generations
Two generations.
Emily is Elly & Ada's mother, Sophie is around the same age as them, and Jenna is the MC's sister.

When you're talking generation as a measurement of time, it's around 25-30 years.
When speaking of people, Generation 1 are Emily and the MC & Jenna. Generation two are Elly, Sophie and Ada.

A third generation would be grand-kids, although inter-generational incest muddies those waters up a tad...

Reactions: Krynh
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes