fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
played the game and it mentioned there were 5 different endings.

I was able to get the following.

Harem ending
Elly Ending
Husband ending
Forbidden ending

Can anyone tell me what is the 5th ending?
It's been mentioned as available with the final chapter, I believe.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I played with Lain's Mod and followed both the Elly and Harem route.

Holy crap is there a lot of content with the harem route. Not to say there isn't plenty of content in the Elly route, but the just so much more in the harem route. I expected to have this as a short game I could play through quickly while waiting for other games to update, but that certainly was not the case. I didn't expect to legitimately feel for any of the characters in this game, but I actually feel bad for Sofi.

When Ada scenes show up, I've never pressed buttons as fast as I have, though.

Sep 21, 2017
the dev says he's gonna revamp most of the story and the game in the final version......i hope we have an improved (and more!) ada interactions...i replayed a few times and i just noticed that its kinda bummy that ada instantly falling for my MC was too rushed---i wished we had a more elaborate scene when we visited her room totally naked at the start and there should've been some more naughty interactions like ada liking what my MC is packing, trying flirting on finding out why were interested in her petite body, etc.---something like that and then builds up her getting even more curious about smexy things...

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
As MC has fucked everyone in every hole (probably) so one thing is left in this game everyone gets pregnant and marry MC. Like 'Sisterly lust' but it does not have a non-pregnant route. But there is a possibility that we may going to have a fifth route.

Anyway love this game, thx [Luxee]

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
As MC has fucked everyone in every hole (probably) so one thing is left in this game everyone gets pregnant and marry MC. Like 'Sisterly lust' but it does not have a non-pregnant route. But there is a possibility that we may going to have a fifth route.

Anyway love this game, thx [Luxee]
That got me thinking ... I believe he's had anal sex with only Emily up to now.

• Haha
Reactions: dipp007 and pim0

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
That got me thinking ... I believe he's had anal sex with only Emily up to now.
You are probably right. By the way I forgot to mention some points. Such as now everyone knows that MC is screwing everyone and everyone is happily having sex with whomever they want. The matter of Eric is also taken care of. There is nothing important to do. Its highly unlikely that MC will get in trouble with the mafia. I think they will move to another city get married and have kids.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

padder

May 5, 2018
Been biding my time for a while, waiting for them updates and the game to be finished before i'd replay it. Its been sounding (to me) pretty close to being completed for a while. You guys figure next update is the last? Or do we still need that ... dunno, Erik route? Well, random route to go?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Been biding my time for a while, waiting for them updates and the game to be finished before i'd replay it. Its been sounding (to me) pretty close to being completed for a while. You guys figure next update is the last? Or do we still need that ... dunno, Erik route? Well, random route to go?
This update coming up V.99 is suppose to be the end of the Harem route and the next one (V1.0) is suppose to be bug fixs and the mysterious 5th route.

Reactions: padder

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm guessing that the "Erik route" (more of a side-story to the Harem route) has been taken care of from what happened in the most recent installment, unless Luxee gives him a walk-on cameo for shits and giggles in the next installment or two.

Reactions: padder

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm guessing that the "Erik route" (more of a side-story to the Harem route) has been taken care of from what happened in the most recent installment, unless Luxee gives him a walk-on cameo for shits and giggles in the next installment or two.
unless you really did turn him gay and he comes back for more

Aug 6, 2019
This is Probably the single best VN for sex with your Daughters, Creampie and Pregnancy I know of. All of the girls need to be impregnated. All 5 are Wondrous. Elly's desire to taste her father's urine... That's a Little odd but not completely. Sound is useless. Visual so you can see the girl's bodies, THAT'S the truly important part. Also sneaking around and your sister's obsession with Ada. Sofi is your 3rd daughter. I like her line: "I hope you don't think of me Too much as family." Yes I do. I love fucking my related girls. Luxee is a FUCKING GENIUS manipulator of the Ren'py software.

Reactions: Krynh
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes