IdkJeremy

Oct 17, 2018
when trying to launch the current dl it is giving me an error saying "windows cannot access the specified path or file." put it in the same place as the old version and launched it the same way. anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Found the problem, over zealous security software that i forgot to remind that not everything without the stupid expensive verification is a problem

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You mean the incest patch?
Yes

damn it Ada! you're old enough to stop saying cummies... what are you fifteen or something?!
Actually, yes, she is. :p On a more serious note, the mother, Emily, actually directly states Ada's age on at least one route.

Is it possible to not have sex with Ada? I made every move to distance myself in that department but it seems unavoidable. That's just a step too far for me if I'm being honest.
Yes, just don't use the incest patch. Patreon deemed Ada too young looking, so none of her content is allowed. That's one reason the patch was created.

I'm a little bit confused, how does the tag "rape" fit in this game?
The Eric revenge scene is one possible example plus I think it was added because of the implied sexual assault on Ada and Sofi. She comes into your room naked with cum on her face and she's not the type to be sleeping around and Sofi is said to have been assaulted, including sexual assault, by certain people, one of which you both come across and she freaks out, though there is not an incident with either of these girls on screen.

Love the game, but I think that shifting Ada's age from 15 to 12 will be a little too much.
Hey, I'm good as long as she isn't shifted to 18+, too little too late for that change and she neither looks nor acts 18+. If it were just looks, I've actually known girls who look under 18, but aren't, so that would be fine, but her actions say she is not yet at that point.

can everyone load the saves for every route? I can not found it today with the Gallery Mod anywhere.
You can't load any route involving Ada sexually without the incest patch in the OP, so no, not everyone can load every route.

The MC himself is a rapist by the legal definition of the word given the stuff with Ada (minors can't consent). Honestly my biggest issue though is the MC's constant gaslighting with his wife on the harem route and the way he emotionally manipulates and takes advantage of the younger girls, yea everything works out eventually because that's the way the author wrote it, but the characters are (as usual in these games) so terribly written it's cringe as fuck. Like none of the females are even close to a normal human being, and the MC is a manipulative asshole beyond belief. By the way, you could write a story with realistic women in a polyamorous relationship - they do happen after all - I'm just becoming more and more convinced nobody on this site has that capability. Instead they just write every woman as being completely obsessed with the MC regardless of any action they take, and the MC's all as highly manipulative men that for some reason are cast as a hero.

In short the MC does the follwing:
Gaslight the shit out of his wife (and of course, cheat on her with 4 other girls)
Sexually molest his young daughter when she barely understands what's going on
Take advantage of a young woman having just gone through a rape instead of getting her proper mental health care, all while cheating on his wife.
And other more minor (but still obnoxious) manipulation of his older daughter

Honestly had to skip most of the dialogue on this one and play without the incest patch (once I realized just how bad that patch was in this case).
To be fair on the rape thing, in the world of fiction, legal precedents don't apply, so it is only counted as rape if the person is personally unwilling regardless of age. That basically narrows it down to forcing them physically and making them submit through some sort of consequence they perceive as worse than the act itself. There is no statutory rape, no automatic rape even if the girl says yes just because she isn't old enough by law, in fiction unless it is explicitly written into the story.

how do i uncensor ada content?
The incest patch in the OP is not just to restore incest, but to restore previous Ada content and add more.

Hi,how can i use incest patch(never switched patches dont know to do)
Put it in the folder called game, should be inside the folder with the exe.

I haven't played this game since v0.10 and I don't understand, at the beginning, I remember the DEV said that Ada would not play a sexual role in the game, now you are practically forced to have sex with her. What happened? Fan service?
Not if you don't have the incest patch.

More like she's get +18 year old status update, so now the Dev can do whatever with her. Just remember, in this world "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" ... also ... "FBI on your front door, Resistance is futile, pls surrender."
Incorrect, Emily specifically states Ada to be fifteen on at least one route.

im actualy 19 lol but i didnt ave to download patces cause d game neva required it it only does require u to download it now for some reason its just a game xd so i dont get y censorin it ? its
not real life xdd
The patch is because, while it is legal to do these things in a game, the platform the Lux uses to get funding from it doesn't allow certain things and the patched content is part of what they don't allow.

I found a curious mistake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never even noticed, good eye.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85

Red469

May 18, 2018
Oh come on. Is it really that difficult a choice? :LOL:
Now you do mean :Of a choice?
Don't you?

And yes, there are a few options missing:
1. Circumcision
2. Fist in the face, Should be part of mug.
3. Option 3 should have been recorded for future BM efforts

buff

May 29, 2017
Holy shit, just got to the "cummies" scene with the daughters. That was hot as hell... the whole bit with Emily on the phone and her reaction to it, Elly's reaction to Ada licking... wow, great scene.

Reactions: Sylandrical
Feb 9, 2019
the harem route recommends you to go to the bath with emily rather than go see elly on the couch. Honestly, even though you fuck emily in the bath I find the scene with elly hotter. does it really affect the harem route to pick elly here and in some future scenes?

Reactions: pim0
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes