King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It didn't make storywise sense for the MC to deny his sister in 0.4. But you'll have the option to do so in 0.5.
when you got targeted by north korea (pateron) you said you were going to kick ada to the gutters and everyone is going to be roomates or something are you going to make a incest patch and revive ada from the dead in lewd patcher or did you already deleted ada existence from your back up files on your computer

Reactions: proximus

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You obviously can't read, i complained about the "forced" incest, hell, even in this game you can deny your daughters advances and go for the wife for a non-incest route, or go for the daughters if you want one.

but you're still forced to have sex with the sister.

Read someones comment before you reply like a dick.

EDIT: Just to clarify, no problems with incest games, but forced stuff in a game that offers multiple choices.
No you're right I was too fast to reply wthout thinking. My bad, I apologise.

Reactions: PrebenJensen

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
I actually find it a bit funny (no offense) that someone is complaining about *forced* incest. I think that term is better used when there is something non-consensual thing happening in game, as the game can't really force YOU do to anything.
Also its called Parental Love.
I feel like this is similar to someone complaining that GTA forces you to steal a vehicle or kill people to advance through the story. You can play it and not do those things obviously but then again you really do not have any sensible right to complain if the developer made it in a way that you have to do those to proceed. It is called GRAND THEFT AUTO!

A lot of the games have a lot of things that are mandatory to do for the player to proceed, thats just the nature of these games. I don't like all the paths in every game myself, but thats why there are CGI packs.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
not following from the start but i guess ada was removed because she looks 12 ?

also suggestion: i liked elly way better with blonde hair, so when she says that she is gonna dye her hair, i think you should give the player the choice. she seems a bit insecure so her asking her dad what to do fits the story aswell

Reactions: drud and darkmine

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not following from the start but i guess ada was removed because she looks 12 ?

also suggestion: i liked elly way better with blonde hair, so when she says that she is gonna dye her hair, i think you should give the player the choice. she seems a bit insecure so her asking her dad what to do fits the story aswell
that was discussed before but it would effectively double the number of renders for the game and thus greatly increase the delay. since this game only puts out an update every 2 months or so I think we can all live with the red hair.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
that was discussed before but it would effectively double the number of renders for the game and thus greatly increase the delay. since this game only puts out an update every 2 months or so I think we can all live with the red hair.
damn, that sucks. well i can only hope it will change in the future somehow. thanks for the info

Reactions: darkmine

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Show off.png
Showoff

Jan 8 at 3:14pm

Gotta remind Elly who owns her {Older_Male_Roommate}
Supp!

It's been a bit of a while hasn't it. Nothing much new has come up so I've not felt the need to make one of these updates. I do however realise that a lot of you probably don't follow me anywhere else outside of patreon and this is the only place where you get info on the new updates, so I figured it was about time to do one of these

Something most of you probably missed, is I added a little countdown/progress bar thingy at the top of my main patreon page, which at the making of this post is sitting at 10/15. This marks the number of scenes I've still got left to make before version 0.5 drops.

10/15 might seem like it's still far away.... And it kinda is? The scene I'm currently making, the "11th one" if you will has been extended from my original plan a little bit, where it was originally meant to be a sex scene, it's now essentially two sex scenes in one.

Then I've got one more pretty massive Sofi scene to do after that, but the last three should be somewhat smaller scenes.

You still can't download the previous versions of the game unfortunately, thought I'd throw that in there as some people have asked.

Until next time boyos

And girlios

And everyone else

And everyone who doesn't identify with any of the three above

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @endless for the update. it's been stuck on the 10/15 status for a while now but good to know its part of a major scene. still looking like a February release at this rate however :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Endless
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes