Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I actually find it a bit funny (no offense) that someone is complaining about *forced* incest. I think that term is better used when there is something non-consensual thing happening in game, as the game can't really force YOU do to anything.
Also its called Parental Love.
I feel like this is similar to someone complaining that GTA forces you to steal a vehicle or kill people to advance through the story. You can play it and not do those things obviously but then again you really do not have any sensible right to complain if the developer made it in a way that you have to do those to proceed. It is called GRAND THEFT AUTO!

A lot of the games have a lot of things that are mandatory to do for the player to proceed, thats just the nature of these games. I don't like all the paths in every game myself, but thats why there are CGI packs.
*forced* is good to use because in 0.4, no matter what choice you did, you'd still sleep with your sister. and yes, the game did force it to happen.

The game is called Parental Love, not screwing your sister.

that's the thing, you're comparing a LINEAR game about stealing cars, killing people to become a crime kingpin to a game where you COULD have sexual relations with your daughters if you CHOSE to do it.

but OP/Developer already said that it's going to be optional in the future so i'm okay with it.

Sep 21, 2017
just replayed the game again using the walkthrough (I'm going for a harem route but strictly elly is kinda hot too:tf:)...and since I'm taking the harem route, I did not know about the hobo---shit the look on the guys *face tho' pretty funny :FeelsGoodMan:

PS I didn't noticed it before but...shouldn't this have an incest tag??:evilsmile: I mean its obvious but some guys do prefer to be alerted so they can get interested :ForeverAlone:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
*forced* is good to use because in 0.4, no matter what choice you did, you'd still sleep with your sister. and yes, the game did force it to happen.

that's the thing, you're comparing a LINEAR game about stealing cars, killing people to become a crime kingpin to a game where you COULD have sexual relations with your daughters if you CHOSE to do it.

but OP/Developer already said that it's going to be optional in the future so i'm okay with it.
You understand that game force you to have sex with Emily too on first day,right?And it's once again screwing someone other than your daughters:)

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017

Yes, its LINEAR if you want to advance through the story, but you are actually comparing a game that's perhaps the best examples of a SANDBOX game with a billion things you can do, to a game (and this is not take anything away from PL and other games here) that is under the category of visual NOVEL.

And don't capitalise on COULD, because it's about what you COULDN'T that you were complaining about?

Yes the developer was very accommodating of your wishes, and I agree that the option makes the game much better, ( perhaps thanks to you :D ), but I'm just noting the fact that the complaint came across as somewhat being entitled given the circumstances.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
The suspense is killing me!. 0.5 " the revenge of TODD " should be the ultimate update but patreon and Luxee won't put me out of my misery.

Reactions: volto

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The thing about incest in fiction is that it's just that... Fiction.

I find great irony that it's perfectly acceptable on patreon to have things such as graphic violence... I mean you could in theory have a story about say a guy that walks around shooting people, stealing cars, visiting hookers, doing drugs, blowing stuff up, torture, slicing throats, speaking in all sorts of vulgarity. Nobody bats an eye. That's all okay.

On the other hand, someone else writes a love story with siblings, or parent child characters falling in love, and getting romantic... Rabble rabble rabble... SHUT IT DOWN!

Of course incest is against the law in most places. However that does not mean it should be forbidden in fiction. Many many far worse things are in fiction that are allowed, but they target incest for some reason. Theoretically patreon would allow an adult game where a father walks up to his daughter, and smashes her skull into dust with a baseball bat, staining the walls in her blood... However if instead of that he chose to put the bat down, and kiss her passionately... Well that's a no go.

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
I dunno about that "forced incest". I like this game because it is different from the others of this kind in the fact that it's somehow linear.. don't know if that's the right word. I mean a lot of other incest games begin with raping sis/mother/daughter/whatever and then it somehow continues "normally"... expect DmD, no daughter rape there :D
This game flows smooth with daughter falling in love with her father without him doing something special and it continues slowly...

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
The story flows very fluidly, I like the character design & I really hope this game isn’t dead.

So, I just want to know is it Dead or Not?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes