Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
More like I'm just an indie dev and I work on indie stuff. Whats that? What game do I work on? Nothing important stop asking questions.
gotta keep it as vague as possible. Freelance programmer. That's what I would go with if I ever decided to make a game. That way no one wants to hear about your boring freelance programming job for some corp

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
has Luxee posted anything recent on his discord? (I'm not on there) it's been a while since the last update and it still shows as 10/15 scenes completed.

I fear it'll be a 3 month gap between 0.4 and 0.5:FeelsBadMan:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Damn... It's been so long since the last version that I don't even know what to expect. I should go back, and play the last update to see how the story is progressing.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Am I the only one that likes Jenna? lol
What makes you think that? Jenna is awesome and I'm sure I've seen many here show appreciation as well. Personally, I like her just as much as I do Elly. That scene in the bathroom with them together is one of the best scenes I've ever seen among all the games I've played on here. :biggrin:

Austin8995

Jan 15, 2018
What makes you think that? Jenna is awesome and I'm sure I've seen many here show appreciation as well. Personally, I like her just as much as I do Elly. That scene in the bathroom with them together is one of the best scenes I've ever seen among all the games I've played on here. :biggrin:
I didn't want to read all those other pages and thought I'd bring her up lol. and sir you are correct that scene was one of the best.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes