pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know when this drops??? I can't wait!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that someone else behind her??? I see the MC in front of her, Jenna to the side, and the shadow of someone/thing behind her. It better not be someone else...well I guess I'd be okay with it if it is Ada. But no one else!

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Anyone know when this drops??? I can't wait!

Is that someone else behind her??? I see the MC in front of her, Jenna to the side, and the shadow of someone/thing behind her. It better not be someone else...well I guess I'd be okay with it if it is Ada. But no one else!
That's her leg shadow

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
Luxee said on a post in the community when asked when the new version will be released

I'm hoping for mid february, but I can't say for sure. There's always the tracker at the top of my patreon page if you want to follow my progress
The funny thing is, the tracker at the top of his Patreon page has been 10/15 for about a month and a half now.

Good times...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, since he only charges per update there is not much preasure for him to release another update as quick as possible

but this time he had to change a lot of stuff because of patreon, so it's understandable

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
his supporters don’t seem to care that he’s taking his time; if they did they would pull support.

agreed with ^, it’s by update and he only gets paid when something comes out.

we are speculating mid-February for the update!

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
lets hope that incoming update will be hefty then,he has not put time limit onto his updates and i'd gladly accept longer periods between updates if they are going to be packed with content

Reactions: crugh2112

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
lets hope that incoming update will be hefty then,he has not put time limit onto his updates and i'd gladly accept longer periods between updates if they are going to be packed with content
i hope so too.

but if any of his past updates are any indication each new release is a bit bigger than the one before. if he ever hits 1000+ patrons i hope he decides to make this a full time gig. brother’s got some talent for this.

Reactions: wrx21
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes