atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
depending how you play it. who knows how long "15" scenes might be but this new update is greatly/hotly anticipated!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys!
I see the incest tag, but in the genre description i do not see it. So there is incest in the game? I really like incest thing so XD i hope in it. Also, i read that there is other man... that trie to cuck you =.= this is so depressed. But from who i understand you can destroid they ass and avoid it. So i wanna know how hard is... destroid this other man who trie to steal your girls/woman before start to play the game. I hate netorare thing, so please... help me understand this thing too.
Anticipate thankses

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys!
I see the incest tag, but in the genre description i do not see it. So there is incest in the game? I really like incest thing so XD i hope in it. Also, i read that there is other man... that trie to cuck you =.= this is so depressed. But from who i understand you can destroid they ass and avoid it. So i wanna know how hard is... destroid this other man who trie to steal your girls/woman before start to play the game. I hate netorare thing, so please... help me understand this thing too.
Anticipate thankses
Everything is cool to play bro... You'll like it ;)

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Could someone give me an idea what kind of game this is? There's no incest in the genres, but looks like that's the main focus. Not really a fan, but I'm willing to put up with it if there's more content. Also read that there's other men trying to cuck you? Does the game also have a swinging/cuckold route?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Could someone give me an idea what kind of game this is? There's no incest in the genres, but looks like that's the main focus. Not really a fan, but I'm willing to put up with it if there's more content. Also read that there's other men trying to cuck you? Does the game also have a swinging/cuckold route?
not really...but you have to make the right choises to get the best ;)
btw i suggest u to try,actually it's one of the best ren'py games for me:cool story and cool art
the tags fact is related at this new PATREON STRIKE that has hitten this project really bad in this period,but now it seems everything is ok,we all waiting the new release!

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Wow, just finished my first playthrough and all the models are amazing. Plus, your sister looks like Rihanna! And you get to beat the shit out of anyway that tries to lay hands on your girls.

The story is really fast paced though, which slightly weakens it. Just feel like Elly is moving way too fast but maybe the daddy issues really did hit her hard. Ada still seems like she may be a slow-burn corrupt. Time will tell, but really digging it so far

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes