bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well shit. That sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

Any idea what will happen to DMD now? And what options @Luxee might have? I'd like to be able to find them if they are still active after Patreon.
So as not to derail this thread, and make it about DmD, I'd suggest going to the DmD thread to see posts about the current state, and future of DmD. Just to quickly summerize: Not allowed to have game on Patreon at all. To keep Patreon account open a new game will be created, but won't be collecting from patrons for a month or few. DmD will be worked on but not as fast and initially be emailed to patrons.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So as not to derail this thread, and make it about DmD, I'd suggest going to the DmD thread to see posts about the current state, and future of DmD. Just to quickly summerize: Not allowed to have game on Patreon at all. To keep Patreon account open a new game will be created, but won't be collecting from patrons for a month or few. DmD will be worked on but not as fast and initially be emailed to patrons.
Thanks for the info, I'll go there and check. I hope nothing happens to @Luxee and PL. PL is one of my favorite games.

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I just played the game for the first time today, and was going to go be a patreon only to find out the creator is gutting Ada from the game? Is this true or is he just putting that on his patreon for their rules? I'd hate to see such a good game get ruined.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I just played the game for the first time today, and was going to go be a patreon only to find out the creator is gutting Ada from the game? Is this true or is he just putting that on his patreon for their rules? I'd hate to see such a good game get ruined.
Ada will be removed so as to comply with Patreon's terms and conditions. That's not to say some 'unscrupulous modder' won't find a way to restore and add more of that Ada content though...

paladin07

May 28, 2017
THIS

Ada will be removed so as to comply with Patreon's terms and conditions. That's not to say some 'unscrupulous modder' won't find a way to restore and add more of that Ada content though...

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Can't be long before Luxee, Lewdlab, Dark silver and the rest are banned aswell.
Dark silver has already been hit. Apparently pretty hard. I believe (these aren't the exact words he used) he said something along the lines of patreon wants him to remove the game. Doesn't sound like they are giving him the chance to "fix it" so there is no incest.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
if he remove ada for patreon i understand, but if he remove her from game I think he make a big mistake. he have to find a way to keep her in the game.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
if he remove ada for patreon i understand, but if he remove her from game I think he make a big mistake. he have to find a way to keep her in the game.
Dude, Your question was answered three posts above..

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Why not? Why would it be so impossible to believe?
I think she remains in the game, but explicit content (nudes, touching her nipple) will be removed. Nothing wrong with her character seeing sex in progress and being weirded out (i don't think), the problem is the sexy stuff with her (because Patreon says she looks too young). So, remove the sexy content and then have a lewd patch (made by one of those "unscrupulous modders") with the sexy stuff added back in (not sure how to do that, but I am not a coder).

Reactions: pldmdfan325

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I think she remains in the game, but explicit content (nudes, touching her nipple) will be removed. Nothing wrong with her character seeing sex in progress and being weirded out (i don't think), the problem is the sexy stuff with her (because Patreon says she looks too young). So, remove the sexy content and then have a lewd patch (made by one of those "unscrupulous modders") with the sexy stuff added back in (not sure how to do that, but I am not a coder).
I totally understand what's happening. Like yourself, I am not a coder so I can't comment on how hard or easy it would be to re implement her, as you say, sexy stuff. The person I was quoting, I was trying to understand why he/she seems to thinks the dev wouldn't add those scenes back if he or someone could. Release it on patreon under it's "fixed" condition. Have a patch on sites like this to truly fix it.

I don't know, this whole patreon mess is bullshit. I really wish these were convos on what we are most excited to or hopeful to in the next release.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I totally understand what's happening. Like yourself, I am not a coder so I can't comment on how hard or easy it would be to re implement her, as you say, sexy stuff. The person I was quoting, I was trying to understand why he/she seems to thinks the dev wouldn't add those scenes back if he or someone could. Release it on patreon under it's "fixed" condition. Have a patch on sites like this to truly fix it.

I don't know, this whole patreon mess is bullshit. I really wish these were convos on what we are most excited to or hopeful to in the next release.
Have you seen this? This preview, man, gets me pumped (notice the legs behind Sis and the reach around?)! What is going on there, do ya think? Looking like vadge penitentiary to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes