lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I wonder how many people here aren't native English speakers. In that context a lot of meaning can be lost easily.
Well, I'll raise my hand as being one of them. But having spent too much time online and abroad, and being close to finishing an English degree has me at a point where my inner monologue is a pretty even split between English and my native language at this point.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I'll raise my hand as being one of them. But having spent too much time online and abroad, and being close to finishing an English degree has me at a point where my inner monologue is a pretty even split between English and my native language at this point.
Pretty much the same for me, sans the English degree. I hate it when I fumble for words and only the English ones come to mind. :)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What irks me about this whole patreon thing is that it seems they make it up as they go along.
Look, Ada has small tits and is a small girl. Ergo for Patreon she's a little kid, despite being in college, despite being 18. Now, the daughter in DmD has massive tits and a nice bubble butt and she's not a loli, even though IMO she acts much more like a kid in the first few chapters than Ada ever did.

The thing is. There are tiny, flat-chested adult women, same as there are 13-14 year old girls that have developed curves far beyond what you'd normally expect at their age.
I remember back when I was around 14 there was a girl 2 grades below me in school, who had just turned 12 and she had bigger breasts than any girl in my grade. In fact, her proportions were a lot like that of the girl in DmD but she had dark hair and a darker skin tone.

Also, why do they accept the flat-chested girls in DmD as adults, but not in parental love?

That's what pisses me off. They are treating different games completely different. PL and TP are being persecuted, others continue with little to no supervision.
I'm not following that game so much, but did Big Brother have ANY problems with patreon?

Reactions: fischerwmt@gmail.

Blob

May 7, 2017
That's what pisses me off. They are treating different games completely different. PL and TP are being persecuted, others continue with little to no supervision.
I'm not following that game so much, but did Big Brother have ANY problems with patreon?
Big Brother is dead actually. Patreon is just getting started, they'll go after everyone eventually.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Big Brother is dead actually. Patreon is just getting started, they'll go after everyone eventually.

It's not clear that they have accepted that. DMD has been completely shut down on Patreon now.

Wow, so they've started a new witch hunt already?

Well, that sucks, but if he hasn't wasted all his money, dark silver should be able to make the game save for patreon AND restore the problematic content in one of the ways other devs have.
I mean, Man of the House being the number one BB clone already has a solution for it, I don't see why that wouldn't work for BB as well.

As for DmD, damn! So that's why there was no new update. Hm, I wonder what will happen there. New character models? That would mean a lot of work, after all the effort the changes have already wrought. I hope this won't be the end of the game.

Also, we'll see how far this actually goes. Might be there'll come a point were they realize that they are starting to lose money instead of gaining, due to their new policies, if that happens I foresee a change in directions again.
IF that happens, that is.

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
Wow, so they've started a new witch hunt already?

Well, that sucks, but if he hasn't wasted all his money, dark silver should be able to make the game save for patreon AND restore the problematic content in one of the ways other devs have.
I mean, Man of the House being the number one BB clone already has a solution for it, I don't see why that wouldn't work for BB as well.

As for DmD, damn! So that's why there was no new update. Hm, I wonder what will happen there. New character models? That would mean a lot of work, after all the effort the changes have already wrought. I hope this won't be the end of the game.

Also, we'll see how far this actually goes. Might be there'll come a point were they realize that they are starting to lose money instead of gaining, due to their new policies, if that happens I foresee a change in directions again.
IF that happens, that is.
BB is going to be abandoned after 0.13 update. Dark Silver will be working on his remake project Glamour. (You can follow his discord channel for further details).

DMD update 0.17 will come in mid-February as per Mr.Dots. Then again then ext updates are going to be uncertain. Though he assured to continue the game with longer release time.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
All these creators are planning on finishing their latest update and then abandoning their games. Some are saying that they will still work on them, just at a slower pace, but who actually believes that?

The golden age of incest games is over.

Reactions: volto and privitude

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i think luxee mentioned that he will continue whether he gets axed from patreon or not..i hope he'll be untouched by patreon gestapo,all he needs to do is keep the game as vanilla as possible there and let the third side to create patches to revert the game in it's original state

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Wow, I give up... lmfao

Some people really cannot actually 'read between the lines' and understand things unless they are spelled out for them...
Which this situation prevents. Fuck it, I'm out. lol
Wow, for someone so condescending, you're not much of a reader, are you...lmfao

First of all, the issue issue isn't that I can't read between the lines. I get it. Like a hundred other games before it, it's being altered, but there will be a to restore everything.

That doesn't address a single fucking I said. Removing a character - even if you're doing so with the intent of being able to patch hey back in - is a lot different from the concessions other games have had to make, where all that was necessary was changing a bit of text. Writing a patch that replaced the word "roommate" with "daughter."

Second, we're not on Patreon, not do I think that Patreon is monitoring this thread.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The golden age of incest games is over.
In a way, maybe. It's definitely a setback, because Patreon was great way how to fund them. But the main part is available technology to create them and it's still here, it's not going away. If the quantity will go down, it's not necessarily bad thing. There are tons of incest games now, but the good ones... not so many. It's probably too optimistic, to hope that the bad ones will perish and good ones will survive, but we'll see.

Reactions: Onysko
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes