Mar 24, 2022
I played this game once and went harem route... Are the other routes worth trying or just kinda short side paths?
I'm guessing the Harem route is the Canon route. None of the other routes have changed. Only Jenna's got longer. Out of the five routes in the game, I only really have played and stuck with one of them, and that's the Ada/Elly route

I don't like Jenna at all, so I basically avoid her endings or any she's a part of.

The My Sweetie (Elly is good) but you leave Ada behind and Elly moves in with the MC & Jenna
The Forbidden (Ada/Elly) is a little mix of the Harem route and Ada's own path, and it's my personal favorite
Husband route sucks
Jenna's route is meh

Reactions: _tewi
Mar 24, 2022
Well, finally broke down and did the young Jenna screenshots along with Sienna. Went back to 1.0 for a minute to get the original Jenna ending with the one render at the very end.

Now I feel like as close to a completionist I'm going to get in this game. Add in the Farrah scenes too and I'm pretty damn happy

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Parental Love [v1.1] [Luxee] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,87 GB / 600 MB - ParentalLove-1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,84 GB / 565 MB - ParentalLove-1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~32,1% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Still not thrilled that dev added an older sister and then promptly killed her. May not have completely ruined the game for me, but definitely didn't add anything good. Would have much rather the dev have included her in the sister route ending as opposed to killing her off because he didn't know how to add her into the main story.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes