jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I'm stuck in Belle's scenes, I am missing 3 scenes and also have 3/6 outfits, can you guys help me?
There is the Christmas scene on the calendar in your Workshop, 2 scenes from dating which you need to have built Mission: Space for, also you need to come to her wearing each different costume for some roleplay. Without knowing what you have and haven't done I don't know how to help you further.

Ozorius

May 22, 2018
I have two scenes missing for Tina, two for multigirl and one Elsa outfit, any help?
edit so Elsa's last outfit was her nude with one of her hairstyles

Last edited:

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I have two scenes missing for Tina, two for multigirl and one Elsa outfit, any help?
edit so Elsa's last outfit was her nude with one of her hairstyles
Did you do Tiana's date? You need to build the France/Paris location first then you can bang her in an alley. For multi-girl those all happen at Club 33. Just put all the girls in there and go there until they all trigger.

Ozorius

May 22, 2018
Did you do Tiana's date? You need to build the France/Paris location first then you can bang her in an alley. For multi-girl those all happen at Club 33. Just put all the girls in there and go there until they all trigger.
I went on all the dates with her and I've also put all the girls in the club, it still seems like I'm missing scenes

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
This is gonna sound a little nit-picky and it doesn't matter at all, but Terk is actually a female gorilla in the actual Tarzan movie/show

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
This is gonna sound a little nit-picky and it doesn't matter at all, but Terk is actually a female gorilla in the actual Tarzan movie/show
Man, wouldn't it be something if the dev knew that and was setting up for a long-joke/big reveal at the end of the next update? :oops:
Also, she WAS a he in the script before they cast Rosie O'Donnell.

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
Jane is my favorite who I feel doesn't get much attention. Seeing her in one of my favorites games, is awesome, so thanks. This update is great and I look forward to more. Keep up the good work

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
I've updated my achievement post with the two latest ones and a few tips. Thanks to everyone who gave advice, I was definitely stuck on a few things.

Going from .17 to .22, I can say that it's pleasing to see the quality has stayed high. I think it's underestimated how important spelling and grammar are to the enjoyment of scenes, so thanks devs for evidently making a big effort in that area. Good art doesn't hurt either of course. I'm looking forward to seeing Jane developed (and I love that she is hairier than most girls in any lewd games), unfortunately Anna/Elsa aren't my faves so it's nice to see them finished off (though I personally would enjoy sis/sis stuff I doubt that's where it's headed and that's ok). I also enjoyed the new villain and wouldn't mind one or two more scenes involving her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
anyone has a walkthrough how to give any villain what they want and whre cna i find the stripclub, i repaired it and had the scene with jessica rabbit but the ink adn paint club is not on my map

Last edited:

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
1000119877.png
I still have to unlock soo many outfits, 1 for Aurora, 1 for Belle, 1 for Cinderella and 2 for Elsa and one multi-girl event left.
The outfits i have already unlocked for the ones I have missing outfits
1000119880.png
1000119882.png
1000119881.png
1000119879.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes