Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I got to the point where you go up the elevator on the right, went all the way down the hall, skidded off the floor near the fridge and fell through the map, instantly dying and getting a game over. Not worth playing through again to look for content.

harakastriker

May 24, 2024
its impossible passed this game, it have so fucking bugs . impossible, so dont try in the club when you are stuck all worms run for your pussy and the big ones are powered up and run faster so, dont try to do something because if you are almost to win the character bugged and you cant do anything and have some extra legs because the bug.
3 hours spend for pass this game because im challenged to pass for see final scene or something but no.
dont waste your time. the best thing is the creator wants you a subscription for the 1.1 verison, i downloaded for free. sorry , because i dont want to pay for bugs.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
its impossible passed this game, it have so fucking bugs . impossible, so dont try in the club when you are stuck all worms run for your pussy and the big ones are powered up and run faster so, dont try to do something because if you are almost to win the character bugged and you cant do anything and have some extra legs because the bug.
3 hours spend for pass this game because im challenged to pass for see final scene or something but no.
dont waste your time. the best thing is the creator wants you a subscription for the 1.1 verison, i downloaded for free. sorry , because i dont want to pay for bugs.
We're still stuck with the 1.00 release

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes