Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
people who dont know how to beat the nightclub are funny to me. its so easy. reload after every single shot. continue between right and left. kil lthe big one, the ngo left, kill 2 worms, go right, reload between them, its...really easy.
It's even easier if you switch between pistol and shotgun, pistol for the small worms and shotgun for the big fucks.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Nertakuan

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 4102284

Overview:
Help Sarah find her sister in a seemingly abandoned research facility, armed with nothing but a feeble pistol.

Sarah will have to fight her way through dimly lit corridors full of giant insectoids, crabs, and tentacles, all of which are trying to make Sarah succumb to their horny ways.
Will she succeed, or will she fall like the other unwilling victims, and brainwashed servants?​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-05
Release Date: 2024-09-20
Developer: Star vs Fallout - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

they really need to add a 60 fps lock into this game
never thought pixelart would use 100% of my gpu lmfao

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Sure thing! I didn't know the dev was on a break my bad.
I have not personally shared since there is no real point atm. (I also like the project and how fast they are and want more ppl to support them/her/him I mean there first patron post was Feb)

To the person that comment that the club room is easy i am playing on 1.1 and the crabs and octo take two more hits on average to kill, The upside is there is a hidden rifle that I had not tried using on that fight.

Lastly 1.0 has some very poor optimization and 1.1 runs much better even with the hatchery full animated and sending new worms out to get you nonstop.

PS. You have a melee and its very helpful for pushing back foes, Thats why there is a aim button.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
So 1.1 is just a QoL update, no new stuff ?

Lets wait then
No there is new stuff but its not really improving the game its self.
You still cant save. You still die from one failed grapple.

The new stuff is you can locate the "operator" and there is a hidden Rifle. They also have a workbench in the first room to the left of the elevator you go down but its basically just a mess and dos not upgrade weapons or if it dos i cant tell. Oh and the hatchery works now.

For example i already see that the dev intends for a Pregnancy system, Meaning you wont die from one single interaction with the worms/crabs/octo etc etc (They have confirmed this) This should be in the next Major update or the one after that one.

Also may have found out that the Dev applies hotfixs to the same folder often with little notice.

Vanessa95

May 3, 2020
Agree, really liked the animation, specially the birthing ones with fluids spewing out and such. But why insects, couldn't just be slimes/tentacles? Insects are gross as fuck to me.
Why am i the opposite? Not that slime and tentacles are gross, just feel so overused and not much more different they can do 9 times out of 10.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes