LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Oh fight club you dare to talk about!!! oh you are so dead to me now!!! and LewdTheLolis I am sure is sooo happy!!!!
View attachment 426128
Ok Ok get it I deserved that one!!!! Walking it off, Walking it off!!! damn that hurt!!! LMAO
My attorney has informed me that I am not allowed to show joy, or any emotion for that matter, regarding this game because it can be self-incriminating >.> so I cannot legally say what I would do to that loli

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I not an expert of flexibility but in that last picture I think you have her foot pointing in a direction it shouldn't be, barring a dislocation or her being double-jointed.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I not an expert of flexibility but in that last picture I think you have her foot pointing in a direction it shouldn't be, barring a dislocation or her being double-jointed.
I'm guessing she is twisted backwards.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Are there animated sex scenes?
Took this from Patreon but yes there are!
The game will ONLY have animated sex scenes.
Theres a total 36 sex animations at the moment.

The game currently has 127 scenes, and 53 of those are lewd or Sexual Scenes!
Main Character Scenes [Focus on a story with later sexual interactions]
93 Total Events Scenes
77 Scenes
16 H Animations

Side Character Scenes [Focus on sexual interactions]
34 Total Events Scenes
14 Scenes
20 H Animations

Each animation averaging 8.5 seconds at 60 fps
Consisting of a around a whopping 500 frames.

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Right now, the biggest strike I can find against this game is everyone referring to you by your full name.
So aside from that, I'm really liking it. Guess I'll just cut off the family name.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just graduated university..job at big company.."foster family" dafuq!!!!we putting grown working adults in foster care now?...

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It's not even 'foster'. The family is totally unrelated to you, since you're living there specifically to work in the area.

Anyway:

Beta indeed. Many areas you can't go to.

I don't know why simply talking to the people at the college costs 50 Stamina when ordinary working costs 10. 'Rest' restores 5. Make sure to sleep, sleep restores 80.

Second kiss with Anna Yoshikawa she calls you 'MC'.

Flying to Tokyo event, when you get to the 'hotel' there's no background. The 'waiter' a a shapeless ghost.

Trying to buy the Sexual Confidence Booster with 5300 cash, the game says I don't have enough. EDIT: True cost is 6500. Confidence Extra is fine.

Lucky Life states the cost is 9500. It takes 7500.

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It's not even 'foster'. The family is totally unrelated to you, since you're living there specifically to work in the area.

Anyway:

Beta indeed. Many areas you can't go to.

I don't know why simply talking to the people at the college costs 50 Stamina when ordinary working costs 10. 'Rest' restores 5. Make sure to sleep, sleep restores 80.

Second kiss with Anna Yoshikawa she calls you 'MC'.

Flying to Tokyo event, when you get to the 'hotel' there's no background. The 'waiter' a a shapeless ghost.

Trying to buy the Sexual Confidence Booster with 5300 cash, the game says I don't have enough. EDIT: True cost is 6500. Confidence Extra is fine.

Lucky Life states the cost is 9500. It takes 7500.
The stamina cost in college is a bug, should be 10.
Will get everything checked and fixed! The only thing that's on your list that isn't a bug is the waiter, that's intended.
That event is longer than that but I haven't finished it yet. You're suppose to also come back.

Unfortunately the only place you can go to right now is the College yea, am working into adding several side girls the other areas of the city!

Thanks for the feedback! Also after buying the confidence booster click on the Shopkeeper for a easter egg!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It's nice that the shopkeeper has a name and it allows you to check that the confidence booster worked. Maybe it could lead to things later? I'm surprised it didn't work on Yuka, but then, I suppose since she's already doing 'massages'...

I understand the stamina system better(You use 10 per location visited, regardless of if anything happens there or not: given there's basically no events anywhere at any time aside from Yuka's massages....).

Lucky Life Extra states the cost is 9500. Takes 7500.

Stamina Wonder Workout states the cost is 11,500. Takes 13,500. I would probably reword the description. "Increases your maximum stamina to 150."

Stamina Wonder Workout EXTRA states its cost is 28,500. Takes 32,500. Change the description. "Increases maximum Stamina to 200."

The computer only says 'yes' when you click on it. Perhaps a replay function? Or would that be in 'extras'? Perhaps a 'review girl stats/affection' chart?

Don't entirely understand the promotion system. Can't tell if it's every week, random, or based on a certain number of work actions.

Should 'Sleep' be there in the Evening if it's not permitted? Or is this setup for later?

'Leg love' college event says it costs 8000, it actually costs 4000. The surcharge later in the event costs as it says.

At the end of 'Leg love' surcharge event, Mai is called Sakuya.

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It's nice that the shopkeeper has a name and it allows you to check that the confidence booster worked. Maybe it could lead to things later? I'm surprised it didn't work on Yuka, but then, I suppose since she's already doing 'massages'...

I understand the stamina system better(You use 10 per location visited, regardless of if anything happens there or not: given there's basically no events anywhere at any time aside from Yuka's massages....).

Lucky Life Extra states the cost is 9500. Takes 7500.

Stamina Wonder Workout states the cost is 11,500. Takes 13,500. I would probably reword the description. "Increases your maximum stamina to 150."
Was planning to add it to Yuka and it will come!

Compiling the fixes right now for the mistakes you pointed(Main post should be updated in a few mins!) Couldn't replicate losing 50 stamina with the college side events.
Will look into it. The way its suppose to act is -10 if you select something and another -10 if you decide to go for the extra.
Added a Leave button on the college event.(Leaving the event will cost you 0 stamina)

Edit:
Game was updated to Beta 1.1
Bug Fixes:

- You are now only called by your first name if you have two.
- Grammatical issues.
- Added missing BG.
- Fixed store pricing.

The promotion system is based on a certain number of work actions.
The computer is where you would access the CG's(Same as Extras). Its coming on 2.0!
I had some ideas for the rest/sleep. But yeah I can remove it during the day for now.

Everything mentioned should be fixed on the 1.1 at the exception of LegLove. (Its going to be 4,000/Name error for now until another update releases)

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You know, given a chairman makes 2,850 per work action, the girls asking 4000/4000/15,000 for 'massage' is kinda terrifying for multiple reasons. There is, after all, massive risk not just to them, but to YOU. Then again, they're not even interested till you're a Vice President or so.

Opinion: There should be something logging what items/upgrades you have.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes