Scheinwolf

Oct 15, 2019
Hi.. is there any more scene ? I stuck with no more event in kitchen and hisako, just anna's cosplay and college girl.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone!
Update 1.3 is getting its public release in the 31st of October.
It will be available for early access for 5$+ Pledges by the 24th/25th.

New things in 1.3!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to check previews for the upcoming updates you can do so with the Intern Role on Patreon!

Thanks again for your support everyone!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
PatreonPrewview.png
Update 1.3 is live for Patreons!
Public released in 31st October and it will be version 1.3.1 with the same content and Halloween extras!
1.3 Patch Notes:

PS: The file size always grows by a substantial amount because most of the animations are not a 2 second loop but a 10 second loop that varies in motion AND speed. And were recorded in full 1080p 60fps.

Thanks to everyone that's supporting and helping development we couldn't have done this without your love! ♥

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
This is a pleasant surprise. I played some games with Koikatsu models latey and I figured I have 20 minutes to kill when I saw this. I wasn't expecting much seeing this seems to be a very early version.

First, I like the tone. It's very positive, no bad guys, no super powers, no blackmail. Second, Anna is great. Absolute cutie pie. Makes me wanna meet more girls in this game. Third, The game's pretty straight forward and devoid of bullshit it seemed to me, so it's a pretty relaxed game which suits me.

Now, the only bit of criticism I have is that the writing is perhaps a little bland. Especially the MC. I absolutely don't mind the MC and Anna being lovey dovey and supportive of each other that is GREAT. keep those kinds of relationships up and I'll keep playing. I just think the writing could be a little less generic.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
This is a pleasant surprise. I played some games with Koikatsu models latey and I figured I have 20 minutes to kill when I saw this. I wasn't expecting much seeing this seems to be a very early version.

First, I like the tone. It's very positive, no bad guys, no super powers, no blackmail. Second, Anna is great. Absolute cutie pie. Makes me wanna meet more girls in this game. Third, The game's pretty straight forward and devoid of bullshit it seemed to me, so it's a pretty relaxed game which suits me.

Now, the only bit of criticism I have is that the writing is perhaps a little bland. Especially the MC. I absolutely don't mind the MC and Anna being lovey dovey and supportive of each other that is GREAT. keep those kinds of relationships up and I'll keep playing. I just think the writing could be a little less generic.
Forgive me, writing is probably my worst trait and English is my second language :(
I still try to make all characters feel believable and different.

Any criticism will always be appreciated, thank you very much!

Reactions: TomberryDude

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The 1.3.1 has been released(A day earlier C:!!)

Those waiting on the discord for the public release might already know the content of 1.3 but here goes the patch notes of both patches!

PATCH NOTES

With the 1.3.1, the game currently has 317 scenes, and 112 of those are Sexual Animations at 1080p 60fps!
Thanks to everyone giving feedback and support to the game!

Last edited:

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Wanted to let you know that i think i found a bug. I have to purchase Prez love twice before it lets the scene play out. I ahould mention that she is topless at this point

Edit: so for a bit it just let me drain all my money only for nothing to happem and after i went to the menu and back to my save before the moneysink, it worked properly.

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Wanted to let you know that i think i found a bug. I have to purchase Prez love twice before it lets the scene play out. I ahould mention that she is topless at this point

Edit: so for a bit it just let me drain all my money only for nothing to happem and after i went to the menu and back to my save before the moneysink, it worked properly.
Alright! Thanks for reporting, some people have had weird issues with prez but it has been hard to pinpoint why that is happening.
On 1.4 we'll re-code those 3 events from scratch in attempt to fix any thing that might be happening.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes