Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You already have plans to add content for a niche fetish like ntr.
Yet you also said you have no plans for maledom or traps...
Why no love for traps :cry:
After talking about those two with the devs:

Traps mainly involve male x male sexual interactions in which all of the devs have no interest in making.
Although a trap having something with one of the girls is definitely considerable.
Maledom is actually something to that is currently on the making on a part that's currently in development.
Its just because maledom is what makes most sense in the scenario we'll be bringing.
This might not fit the word in itself so that's why other devs didn't bring it up. (You'll literally own a girl.)

Might not be right next patch but maybe a couple down the line!

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Traps mainly involve male x male sexual interactions in which all of the devs have no interest in making.
Although a trap having something with one the girls is definitely considerable.
That is a little disappointing I wouldn't have any interest in a trap being in game unless they could become involved with the MC, not one of the girls. Nevermind I'll still enjoy the game anyway a trap isn't necessary for that.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
That is a little disappointing I wouldn't have any interest in a trap being in game unless they could become involved with the MC, not one of the girls. Nevermind I'll still enjoy the game anyway.
If the game goes well and we have a lot of support, I'm sure we'll be able to do something about it!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I was even thinking of adding it in a Patch instead of coming with the core game.
I dislike NTR either personally as well. But If we can give a bit of everything to everyone, we'll do our best for that!
Personal recommendation, don't bother adding anything like NTR then. People that like NTR are looking for games that have more than a tiny bait, in fact if it's gonna be so secondary rather than "endangering" the game with haters, it's just not worth it.

But well, that's just my opinnion, I believe that games don't have to have a bit of everything, but rather focus on it's strong points, choose your main fetishes and focus on that.

Jul 28, 2017
It all depends on which form of NTR we're talking about. Normally it stands for Netorare, that's a form I don't like and therefore have no argument in favor. However when we talk about the other form, Netori, that can sometimes add to the game.

In this case, I believe if there is ever some Netori in this game, it will be with the Gyaru GF of the Ex of Nana. So we get Nana and the new GF of the Ex, leaving the poor guy in the dust.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Meh no fanmade walkthrough this is why I kind of prefer devs don't host the page for games on this site. Any other dev and if some one got hold of codes they would share and it would be ok, just like there would be at least a link to a fan walkthrough. But paywall really. It seem like an ok game but paywall on the OP to control access to walktrhoughs leaked copies and codes is kind of skeevy..

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Meh no fanmade walkthrough this is why I kind of prefer devs don't host the page for games on this site. Any other dev and if some one got hold of codes they would share and it would be ok, just like there would be at least a link to a fan walkthrough. But paywall really. It seem like an ok game but paywall on the OP to control access to walktrhoughs leaked copies and codes is kind of skeevy..
The game is relatively simple.
All you have to do, is literally talk to the girls at this point, and try on certain locations for the random events.
I share the locations and many other things if you ask.
I don't see it as a paywall, its for the people who are supporting me to at least give something back.
Hop on discord and ask, we will be more than happy to help you there!

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I'll repeat there is NO NTR in the game.
1 single girl might be added only to fulfill that role and it is going to be 100% avoidable by default.
The game currently has 8 girls, although some are still without many things.
We're aiming at around 12-15~+ girls at the end. And the NTR will only be on 1 of them for people who like NTR. (and its AVOIDABLE).

And with all there is to do in the game, that girl its not coming anytime soon.
If you do wish to not play because of that, its fine, but I think you're being too quick too judge in my opinion.

The cheat codes & walkthroughs are available for patrons!
hmmm

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
After talking about those two with the devs:

Although a trap having something with one of the girls is definitely considerable.
Maledom is actually something to that is currently on the making on a part that's currently in development.
Its just because maledom is what makes most sense in the scenario we'll be bringing.
This might not fit the word in itself so that's why other devs didn't bring it up. (You'll literally own a girl.)

Might not be right next patch but maybe a couple down the line!
Plz Dont ever make that.........or have option to block that route.

Reactions: Gnote9

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kamuiii Can you do this NTR contents avoidable please? Bounch of guyz hate NTR like me. I dont have problem with having harem but I dont love to share my girls with other mans and we have so much guy like me :D (I dont even talk about trap content. Dont even think about doing mandotary traps o_O)

BTW This Hallowent events with girls made my day. Well done mate well done <3

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Three hours is a "long flight"?

Three hours isn't even a long drive.
Yeah, I shook my head at that bit too.

North America and the VAST amounts of nothing we have between towns and cities has probably colored my viewpoint a bit though. I had an amusing conversation with some people during a European vacation tour thing I went on a few years ago where I was trying to explain the necessity of a car and this guy was like "Can't you just use a bicycle?". He didn't quite grasp just how big the place is.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
A 3 hour flight or drive may not seem long for you, but for where we live It is.
What you're debating is subjective and not factual, everyone I've met from the US takes usually at least 1 hour drive or more to get to work.
Where I live everyone gets there between 5-30 mins :KEK:

Please everyone, read correctly what we're saying about niche fetishes.
They will ALL be optional.

Zetsue

Feb 22, 2019
How much memory do i need to install this game? If keeps saying I'm short on memory when I have 4.52 g of space on my tablet . help plz

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
How much memory do i need to install this game? If keeps saying I'm short on memory when I have 4.52 g of space on my tablet . help plz
Should only need 1.7GB.
(If you download it as well you would need a total of 3,4GB)

After you install just delete the APK and it should only use 1.7GB.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes