Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Kamuii hi what is last promotion you can get? Does str or int do anything?
Currently Str (Strength) is used for a couple of events. (Two at the moment, 1 with Hisako & another with Nana)
Int (Intelligence) doesn't do anything for now until we get to a point where we can implement more changes into the school.

(We aim to make the school fully accessible, classrooms, gym etc... and the intelligence would go up by studying on the library but for now no uses.)

Its chairman! (On 1.4 it will say you're at the top of the ladder in terms of career so people don't think it still has more)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
ok so mc gets blackmailed by the boss then becomes her pet an all because of someone he works however she dont get into trouble at all an if she finds out he gets fired ontop of that hes a pussy sry cant support this game sick an tired of games going this way what a shame i was really liking it too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
ok so mc gets blackmailed by the boss then becomes her pet an all because of someone he works however she dont get into trouble at all an if she finds out he gets fired ontop of that hes a pussy sry cant support this game sick an tired of games going this way what a shame i was really liking it too
That is only 1 route.
We have more than 1 route for everyone to try and see what they like.
Because if you want to play a VN where you have to like all routes to actually play, you're really going to have a bad time :/.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just an update!
This upcoming update (1.4) will be released on the 14/15th(Next Thursday/Friday) for Patrons and 21st/22nd Public Release.
Its been two weeks of development instead of the usual one week!
It has a ton of content, many but many QoL features and new content!
Instead of the usual 1 character update per patch, this patch will also have 2 very needed character updates Azusa and Kozue! Thank you so much for your patience to whoever's liking the game and waiting for updates!

Last edited:

Bravo_D_Egos

Sep 13, 2019
Just an update!
This upcoming update (1.4) will be released on the 14/15th(Next Thursday/Friday) for Patrons and 21st/22nd Public Release.
Its been two weeks of development instead of the usual one week!
It has a ton of content, many but many QoL features and new content!
Instead of the usual 1 character update per patch, this patch will also have 2 very needed character updates Azusa and Kozue! Thank you so much for your patience to whoever's liking the game and waiting for updates!
i'm looking for it

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just wanted to give an update!
1.4 Is now available for patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This patch focused a lot more on improving on UI/Features requested by many of you.
Thanks for playing and supporting the game!
1.5 Will still focus on Kozue and Azusa. (And is coming for patrons around the 21th of November)
1.5 Main focus is more story content and a new location.

Emi.png

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Damn I'm stupid, i did download apk version but i was going to installed it did have same info of already installed game but anyway thanks again and keep the good work
Ahaha no problem!
Hope you enjoy it!

This update didn't have much story progression/scenes unfortunately.

1.5 is almost ready for a Patreon release, and in comparison Kozue on 1.5 will have 71 new scenes added and 26 of them are H animations.

1.5 is probably going to be the biggest in terms of total scenes added in a single update.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes