DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I was thinking of that yes.

NTR will be an option in order to respect both spectrums.
So you'll have an option to turn it off.
(There is no NTR content at the moment)
Personal recommendation, have NTR off by default and those that want to have it on they should choose for it to be so.

This should prevent quite a few of "I activated it by mistake because I didn't read warnings". It would be nice to add it to the options menu.

Second recommendation, for those that have it activated, integrate it into gameplay, this means to follow the "avoidable way" and not the optional or unavoidable.

There are a variety of options related to NTR and interesting things that can be done for those that like it or just want it as a gameplay element to deal with.

If you want a list of ways to work around NTR with it activated can send you one.

Leaving the topic of NTR aside, I would ask if the game is gonna have femdom, maledom, perhaps a trap character and things like that.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I was thinking of that yes.

NTR will be an option in order to respect both spectrums.
So you'll have an option to turn it off.
(There is no NTR content at the moment)

NTR ---- No thanks, i wont invest my time in a game, i might like then you turn it into a NTR game (Were it the NTR tag)

anyway goodluck with this game, Dev

On my list to avoid + dev (not yet)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Personal recommendation, have NTR off by default and those that want to have it on they should choose for it to be so.

This should prevent quite a few of "I activated it by mistake because I didn't read warnings". It would be nice to add it to the options menu.

Second recommendation, for those that have it activated, integrate it into gameplay, this means to follow the "avoidable way" and not the optional or unavoidable.

There are a variety of options related to NTR and interesting things that can be done for those that like it or just want it as a gameplay element to deal with.

If you want a list of ways to work around NTR with it activated can send you one.

Leaving the topic of NTR aside, I would ask if the game is gonna have femdom, maledom, perhaps a trap character and things like that.
My bad on my wording! Its going to be turned off by default!
And for now we only aim to have a single girl with an NTR route(even if NTR is on you'll also be able to not go on the NTR Route.)

Hisako is already a Femdom character, so that is already in the game C:
She has 76 Scenes, 24 H Animations

Maledom there's no plans on that yet.
Traps aren't planned as well.
Futas did have some consideration but nothing set in stone for now.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I see, so on the NTR aspect it's basically one girl with one route and if you enter it I take it you will get NTR without any other option.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I see, so on the NTR aspect it's basically one girl with one route and if you enter it I take it you will get NTR without any other option.
Oh, you'll get the normal route by default! If you have NTR selected you'll be given choices, bad choices will lead to NTR route.

sorrowfox

Dec 27, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been suggested already but perhaps adding Day of the Week as well as Time of Day? So we know when Rent is due and can plan saving up money etc. I'm sure future updates will have more things to spend money on. =)

Also, in the beginning when he's asking the Taxi driver if he's working he greets him with "Good Night" I may be wrong but that's a farewell and not a greeting. Perhaps "Good Evening" would fit?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
My bad on my wording! Its going to be turned off by default!
And for now we only aim to have a single girl with an NTR route(even if NTR is on you'll also be able to not go on the NTR Route.)

Hisako is already a Femdom character, so that is already in the game C:
She has 76 Scenes, 24 H Animations

Maledom there's no plans on that yet.
Traps aren't planned as well.
Futas did have some consideration but nothing set in stone for now.
well it was a fun start until you said this, gonna take my leave off of this game then, well anyway good luck with the game dev, not a fan of NTR anyway... still wish you a goodluck

Kugotte

Aug 24, 2019
well it was a fun start until you said this, gonna take my leave off of this game then, well anyway good luck with the game dev, not a fan of NTR anyway... still wish you a goodluck
Wait wtf I don't like NTR either but he literally said there's ONLY 1 girl with it and it's COMPLETELY avoidable (even if you somehow enabled NTR on accident), why would you bail out for this ?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I'll repeat there is NO NTR in the game.
1 single girl might be added only to fulfill that role and it is going to be 100% avoidable by default.
The game currently has 8 girls, although some are still without many things.
We're aiming at around 12-15~+ girls at the end. And the NTR will only be on 1 of them for people who like NTR. (and its AVOIDABLE).

And with all there is to do in the game, that girl its not coming anytime soon.
If you do wish to not play because of that, its fine, but I think you're being too quick too judge in my opinion.

The cheat codes & walkthroughs are available for patrons!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 292805

This game has a bright future :sneaky:
for reference. ( not her age, shuddap, that's the only I pose I could find )
girl-gymnast-black-gymnastic-swimsuit-doing-exercise-blue-sky-background-her-leg-raised-vertic...jpg

actually found another, the only issue I see in the KK render is her waist and abdomen are snapped at the joints
however, the leg is fine gettyimages-107157632-1024x1024.jpg

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'll repeat there is NO NTR in the game.
1 single girl might be added only to fulfill that role and it is going to be 100% avoidable by default.
The game currently has 8 girls, although some are still without many things.
We're aiming at around 12-15~+ girls at the end. And the NTR will only be on 1 of them for people who like NTR. (and its AVOIDABLE).

And with all there is to do in the game, that girl its not coming anytime soon.
If you do wish to not play because of that, its fine, but I think you're being too quick too judge in my opinion.

The cheat codes & walkthroughs are available for patrons!
You have to forgive some people they see those 3 letters and fight or flight tunnel vision kicks in lol. I hate the genre myself with a passion but you made it abundantly clear it will be avoidable which is good enough for me and saves me the trouble of asking :)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You have to forgive some people they see those 3 letters and fight or flight tunnel vision kicks in lol. I hate the genre myself with a passion but you made it abundantly clear it will be avoidable which is good enough for me and saves me the trouble of asking :)
I was even thinking of adding it in a Patch instead of coming with the core game.
I dislike NTR either personally as well. But If we can give a bit of everything to everyone, we'll do our best for that!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
But If we can give a bit of everything to everyone, we'll do our best for that!
You already have plans to add content for a niche fetish like ntr.
Yet you also said you have no plans for maledom or traps...
Why no love for traps :cry:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes