Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You know, given a chairman makes 2,850 per work action, the girls asking 4000/4000/15,000 for 'massage' is kinda terrifying for multiple reasons. There is, after all, massive risk not just to them, but to YOU. Then again, they're not even interested till you're a Vice President or so.

Opinion: There should be something logging what items/upgrades you have.
Maybe going for 2000 / 4000 / 8000 is the best here.
And you are correct, you're only allowed when you're a vice president.

You opinion is a nice one!
Will have it done along with the character status.(Just so you can track everyone's relationships)

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
What I mean is: At that point presuming the money actually goes to the college(Which is uncertain) you've now got a significant stake IN the college and everyone in it. And even if not, you are now pretty much supporting those girls to a huge degree, which could lead to more things. I don't know how much storyline is planned or whatever, but it's something to think on if it hasn't been.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Looks good, waiting for compressed version (not going to waste almost 1GB of my limited transfer for v0.1 no matter how promising it looks).
Unfortunately I have no plans to compress the game.
I am the type of person that really cares for quality, that's why all H animations are 60fps 1080p.
Compressing images/videos would degrade the quality to an extent that I wouldn't want.
But a separate compressed version sounds more than okay.
Will see If I can do so for the 2.0 release.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
GDrive told me to send a request for access..that is a first..i use GDrive all the time..have google account..it has never asked me to request access..

Mar 29, 2019
i dont get it why the time change in game is so slow
from morning to afternoon to evening
its fucking slow

can you make it faster plz?
it makes me crazy

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
i dont get it why the time change in game is so slow
from morning to afternoon to evening
its fucking slow

can you make it faster plz?
it makes me crazy
I won't change the time it takes by default, but I'll make it skippable next update.
Should inconvenience less people having both options.

bodo564656

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, what do you have to do after you were on the business trip with anna and the boss ? Im stuck everything i want to do just tells me "NO MORE EVENTS YET!"

edit: somehow it's bugged for me on my current save, i just started a new game and i already get to talk to someone at the college. On my save it just says nothing to do here. Guess i have to start over

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, what do you have to do after you were on the business trip with anna and the boss ? Im stuck everything i want to do just tells me "NO MORE EVENTS YET!"

edit: somehow it's bugged for me on my current save, i just started a new game and i already get to talk to someone at the college. On my save it just says nothing to do here. Guess i have to start over
Ohh, those are the side girls!
The game will have random events throughout the map. Unfortunately the college is the only place that has side girls for now.
It starts at 30% chance, if you buy the first upgrade on the shop the chance goes to 40% chance and the last one it goes to 50% chance.

There are 3 events routes at the moment that you can play.

Kozue -> Just go to the kitchen daily until it says no more events yet.

Anna -> She's at the office, all you have to do is talk to her. (Only morning's and afternoons) until it says no more events yet.

Hisako -> She's at the office and you can talk to her after you've reach the current end of Anna.

Side Girls -> Check college ever so often. They will only accept you if you're at least the vice president.
(It contains many sex scenes so I do recommend it!)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ohh, those are the side girls!
The game will have random events throughout the map. Unfortunately the college is the only place that has side girls for now.
It starts at 30% chance, if you buy the first upgrade on the shop the chance goes to 40% chance and the last one it goes to 50% chance.

There are 3 events routes at the moment that you can play.

Anna -> She's at the office, all you have to do is talk to her. (Only morning's and afternoons) until it says no more events yet.

Hisako -> She's at the office and you can talk to her after you've reach the current end of Anna.

Side Girls -> Check college ever so often. They will only accept you if you're at least the vice president.
Hey man I have problem I gues. When I work I get good amount of money everytime like 5000Y but after seen ''You have promoted'' message I will star to get just 100Y :D And this side girls doesnt talk with me and I cant get any updates because I get realy little amount of money now. Whats problem? Mesaage says ''You have been promoted'' but what kind of mentality your income decrese when you promoted?

what the fuck.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018

Kind of a bad game design don't you think? I finished all Kozue, Anna and Hisako's events before the end of week 3 and had gotten like 2 promotions so i literally nothing to do at the evening so at day 25 i got bored and went back to the forum thread only to read that i need to be Vice Pres to get access to the collage girl and i'm only General Manager.

So you expect ppl to just sit and grind work to get to Vice Pres to see the last of current content with "SIDE" girls wail the main girl content is long sins over.

Very VERY bad choose in game design in my opinion. Ether ppl will get annoyed and/or bored of the game because of the grind or ppl will grind to Vice pres now and when you come out with events that are suppose to be connected to player rank they will already passed the rank and the events will make no sens or if you come out with an update that make old saves not compatible ppl might get annoyed or angry that they have to grind up again.

But that is my opinion i'm sure there are ppl who don't agree with me.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kind of a bad game design don't you think? I finished all Kozue, Anna and Hisako's events before the end of week 3 and had gotten like 2 promotions so i literally nothing to do at the evening so at day 25 i got bored and went back to the forum thread only to read that i need to be Vice Pres to get access to the collage girl and i'm only General Manager.

So you expect ppl to just sit and grind work to get to Vice Pres to see the last of current content with "SIDE" girls wail the main girl content is long sins over.

Very VERY bad choose in game design in my opinion. Ether ppl will get annoyed and/or bored of the game because of the grind or ppl will grind to Vice pres now and when you come out with events that are suppose to be connected to player rank they will already passed the rank and the events will make no sens or if you come out with an update that make old saves not compatible ppl might get annoyed or angry that they have to grind up again.

But that is my opinion i'm sure there are ppl who don't agree with me.
I hate nonsense grind to and with that problem I cant see side girl content to. And thats so weird. When we start working we get 5000Y for every work but after promoted we are starting to get 100Y. Which company give you before promoted 5000 and after only 100? LOL

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Probably a misprint somewhere with the starting rank with the update. Your starting salary is 50 Yen. Chairman is worth 2500 or so.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Unfortunately I have no plans to compress the game.
I am the type of person that really cares for quality, that's why all H animations are 60fps 1080p.
Compressing images/videos would degrade the quality to an extent that I wouldn't want.
But a separate compressed version sounds more than okay.
Will see If I can do so for the 2.0 release.
We can wait then someone else doing it for now

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey man I have problem I gues. When I work I get good amount of money everytime like 5000Y but after seen ''You have promoted'' message I will star to get just 100Y :D And this side girls doesnt talk with me and I cant get any updates because I get realy little amount of money now. Whats problem? Mesaage says ''You have been promoted'' but what kind of mentality your income decrese when you promoted?

View attachment 427783
Whoops, you're suppose to actually only start earning 50Y, the 5000Y is a bug.
Will be fixed asap.

And thanks for the feedback, will reduce the rank needed for the side girls on the upcoming update(Also vice president is right after general manager).

Edit: Update is planned for tomorrow, and will feature more Anna sequences.
And the requirement for the college will be Deputy Manager Assistant. (3rd Rank Up)

In case you guys don't know the ranks exactly, they go as:

Intern (What you start as) 50¥

Staff 100¥
Manager Assistant 250¥
Deputy General Manager 300¥
General Manager 450¥
Vice President 750¥
Senior Vice President 1250¥
Executive Vice President 1500¥
Deputy President 1900¥
President 2500¥
Vice Chairman 3850¥
Chairman 5000¥

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Sound reasonable.

Also i feel i shude clarify 1 thing the reason i was bored at 25 days is because i had spent around a week in-game going "work, work, rest, sleep" every day because i already finished the main 3 girls (sure i looked around to try and find stuff to do but turned up disappointed) had you waited with adding the collage girls until the main girls actually have events that can keep the player occupied until they get to Vice Pres it would have been fine so later when there is more content you can move them back to Vice pres but there needs to be content up to that point first.

I'll see where your going with this project after all the girls are kind of cute/pretty.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Passion City [Beta 1.2 [Chrys] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~991MB
Download ~93MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Edit: Updated to version 1.2

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Questions:
-Could the Name area have more than 12 spaces? Some people have long full names.

Bugs (?):
- spelling/tense/punctuation errors, nothing too uncommon for a beta but there are a lot of them. Is English not the devs 1st language?
- after you use the name, Secretary calls you Mr. (The First Name). Guessing since it takes place in Japan the game uses the Japanese naming format?

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Questions:
-Could the Name area have more than 12 spaces? Some people have long full names.

Bugs (?):
- spelling/tense/punctuation errors, nothing too uncommon for a beta but there are a lot of them. Is English not the devs 1st language?
- after you use the name, Secretary calls you Mr. (The First Name). Guessing since it takes place in Japan the game uses the Japanese naming format?
Have increased the name length to 16.
Unfortunately yes, English is not our 1st language.

They will always call you by the first name, and sometimes by the full name. (Although your idea would make the game more immersive)

Game was updated to Beta 1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More options for Anna will be added later.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes