3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
Good luck with the game. I saw your post on Fujinos game. Obviously this game is early alpha and has no content what so ever.

Small tipps in general.

- If you are going to make defeat scenes make sure to add an insta self destruction item
- if you are still going to have big maps atleast let us choose our own speed in running. It kindof gets very tedious when moving maps.
-Don´t make the NTR too obvious. NTR thrives by doing behind the scenes stuff. Take inspiration at fujino. It´s still your game don´t get it twisted if your vision is other then so be it. Don´t give any fucks about NTR haters. Seriously i´ll never understand.

The Slimes often Spam the debuff which get´s very annoying. Other than that your game is pretty nice. Just make sure to put nice scenes in it

hkhjk

Apr 18, 2020
Ok, where is "vaginal sex"? Where is NTR? If I think right, these themes will be realised in the future updates, but why now I see it here? I'm so confused.

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
I think my game has a bug, because the first mission tells me to get 4 slime stones, and even though I kill all the slimes in the forest, I can only get 3 slime stones

Reactions: MikeOG
Mar 21, 2019
I have Path To Discovery This game doesn’t work for me normally, I have Windows 7 and there are glitches with the graphics where the dialogue flashes and you can’t see what they’re writing, how can I fix this? what did the author do on MZ? He couldn’t do it on another one ((((it’s a shame, maybe someone knows how to play it normally on Windows 7??????????? and At first it was written that error failed to initialize graphics and after i run game in window and not see normal dialog window! how fix? Help me people!

amasha

May 2, 2018
"Don´t give any fucks about NTR haters. Seriously i´ll never understand."
There are many reasons why people behave like bastards: mental trauma, a perverted notion of justice, a desire to show off, and so on and so forth.
It's better to really ignore: to love NTR or not is a matter of taste. If it does not violate the law, then there are no problems.

SnkGorro

Dec 17, 2022
I think that the game has potential, the quality of the CGs are good. I hope we will have an update with more content soon !

Chaoxus

May 24, 2021
I think my game has a bug, because the first mission tells me to get 4 slime stones, and even though I kill all the slimes in the forest, I can only get 3 slime stones
Also had the same issue, what works for me was to start again the game because I saved after beating all the slimes and only to find out I had only three slime cores. This time I went first to guild before going to the forest and the first two battle had my 5 slimes core.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
- if you are still going to have big maps atleast let us choose our own speed in running. It kindof gets very tedious when moving maps.
Just to echo this feedback; you don't need to make your maps massive, especially if they're rather empty. Smaller maps that are filled with decorations/npcs will always look better.

Reactions: MikeOG and LordFrz

tr3v4s1

Apr 22, 2021
Estou observando isso por enquanto para ficar atento aos lançamentos de conteúdo. A primeira imagem do seu post implica que haverá NTR na batalha acontecendo atrás do personagem principal nos combates, e eu adoro essas coisas.
[/CITAR]
eu também, alguns jogos nesse estilo além de dungeon with girl e SAO pra indicar?

Hxpnoticx

Aug 18, 2023
i'm not an expert in games so i can't tell you if you should change something or not, but i really love the story and the character, i hope there will be some juicy h scenes :) goodluck finishing the creation of the game sir (uwu)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PathToDiscovery-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes