3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Interesting game (also the combat where we use only the protagonist).
I hope to see content also about the guild receptionist.

Reactions: DemonicPasta

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
good update. i like the delivery and escalation where first she sees her boyfriends small dick then she's introduced to parch's large dick and she thinks it's normal to be around it and interacting with it

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Don't listen to these cucks! The only good NTR is avoidable/preventable NTR!
I think both works well when done right. However most of the time avoidable NTR is super weak and just makes it feel like it wasn't even in the game in the first place. If you aren't going to go all out why even add NTR. You will just piss off the people who hate it and disapoint people who like it.

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
Maps feel large and empty, meaning lots of walking. Maybe tight/less is more?
Just my 2 cents.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I think both works well when done right. However most of the time avoidable NTR is super weak and just makes it feel like it wasn't even in the game in the first place. If you aren't going to go all out why even add NTR. You will just piss off the people who hate it and disapoint people who like it.
I prefer a game where I can have some control over actions and events. An NTR game where the direction of the plot and its decisions are not obvious is quite difficult. For me the best ntr game would to have 5 characteristics.

1- Avoidable.

2- Repel competition or enemies.

3- Strengthen or weaken the MC's bond with his girlfriend with events and decisions (Not so obvious, of course).

4- Let MC's gf make decisions through values within the game.

5- Hidden, causing suspicion.

Example: MC's gf sees how his loved one has killed a lot of competitors or enemies without an apparent justification or explanation (Fear). The deaths have a justification, to prevent damage to the relationship, but MC's gf has her own values and convictions, which brings her disgust for the actions of her lover (Distrust). Certain people that MC killed were of importance to his girlfriend, romantic or not (Anger). Or it could also be decisions that disappoint MC's gf and that several of them will destroy the relationship.

Basically a game where you have to have a certain balance in your decisions or way of playing, where without realizing it you can trip over your own foot causing what you were preventing to happen because of your own fault.

In fact, there a 2 games that is very close. Spiral Legend V [Expiacion] and Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [R1leyD4rk] Also games from Kegani Laboratory, BBQ Lover, The Church of NTR and some games from Circle Meimitei.

Something that some mentioned games share is management? maybe? decision making and the use of time as a mechanism against us. But I feel that these games are missing something or do not meet the 5 characteristics. They are good games anyway.

But I think the closest thing to this would be real life lol. So let's move on to touch grass and establish interpersonal relationships with the people out there. :WeSmart::KEK: :Kappa:

Perhaps the best NTR game is the one where you don't know it's there and when you get to a point in the game it surprises you making you tear your hair out due to some poorly made decision or the lack of some resource and poor management.

Last edited:

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I prefer a game where I can have some control over actions and events. An NTR game where the direction of the plot and its decisions are not obvious is quite difficult. For me the best ntr game would to have 5 characteristics.

Perhaps the best NTR game is the one where you don't know it's there and when you get to a point in the game it surprises you making you tear your hair out due to some poorly made decision or the lack of some resource and poor management.
I couldn't agree more. It's a shame we have to spoil ourselves to find the good games.

Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown is probably one of the better examples I have of games that make good use of NTR as actual gameplay. Too bad the game has so many shortcomings or it would have been one of my all time favorites.

Reactions: Rozenn
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes