Sep 3, 2022
Path to Discovery [v0.5] [CelestialSpider]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I really hate it when players can be so cruel to a new dev, having the guts to put a game out that players can play for FREE!!! He/she wants to hear ideas or suggestions but you don't have to be mean about it. I've tried this game before and I really want to play it, but, I am still having a problem with how slow the game is. I am playing a compressed version, can that be the problem? Is there something I can switch off in order for the game to speed up? Thank you for your efforts.
One last request, my vision isn't the best, can you include an option to increase the size of the font?
One more last thing, can the textbox be temp removed, hidden?
Very last one more thing, Alice most definitely needs a sexier outfit. I'm just saying, lol. I know she's a wizard and all, but, I've seen some pretty hot wizards in my time, lol.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PathToDiscovery-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
why do i get Type Error: Cannot read property of 0 of undefined after the tent bj scene. i cant move or else i get stuck on error

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This looks extremely inspired by the SAO NTR game, which is a good thing, but will be a lot of work to pull off effectively.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hoping to speed up the game, I went to the full version and the game does play a little faster, but, not by much. It does flow better and doesn't stick as before. I have them going to the spa now. I see where Quill is actually a very cute boy and if the dev wants to make Quill go both ways, well that would be interesting. Alice, needs a sexier outfit, hopefully, soon. Maybe, if there can be a tavern or even working at the Inn serving drinks, she can be talked into wearing something sexier to entice the customers and gets constantly groped and molested by the drunks in the bar. The more corrupt Alice gets, the more she is enjoying the molestation and groping. It's pretty obvious that Quill is not going to be making the first move on Alice, so if Alice wants to be with Quill, maybe, she should sneak into his room at night and seduce him. Or, he will remain a cuck for sure. If Alice does work in the tavern, maybe a customer will slide her some money for a little extra attention, opening up a prostitution path for Alice.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I hope Alice fucks Quill before she gets totally corrupted. Maybe, Quill will find balls enough to save her. Probably not, lol.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes