3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I couldn't agree more. It's a shame we have to spoil ourselves to find the good games.

Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown is probably one of the better examples I have of games that make good use of NTR as actual gameplay. Too bad the game has so many shortcomings or it would have been one of my all time favorites.
Oh Leane, that's one of my favorites too, I had forgotten. That game also makes me think that a good NTR game is not one that focuses solely and exclusively on NTR, but rather something secondary but related to the plot and mechanics of the game.

Makura cover soft is developing a new game that looks promising so far, at least in the demos. Dungeon and Bride

Sometimes less is more and better.

• Wow
Reactions: Sillnill

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
it really bothers me how inconsistent the head sizes are.
this is even worse than the NTR
His idea is good, but he definitely needs a rework on their character models. The girl looks fat despite not being one (thanks to her skirt design) and on a whole looks unattractive (haircut, costume). I adviced the dev to take inspiration from NTR online, or Curse of pleasure, or Cure of Kubel, Makina Fallen, that's how your female protag physique should look like.

Its still early game so its comparatively less work to change them now rather than later when there are a lot of images which need a rework.

Reactions: harem.king

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I couldn't agree more. It's a shame we have to spoil ourselves to find the good games.

Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown is probably one of the better examples I have of games that make good use of NTR as actual gameplay. Too bad the game has so many shortcomings or it would have been one of my all time favorites.
Leane 2 is one of my all time favorites, but loses all appeal to me once you retake the capital.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I prefer a game where I can have some control over actions and events. An NTR game where the direction of the plot and its decisions are not obvious is quite difficult. For me the best ntr game would to have 5 characteristics.

1- Avoidable.

2- Repel competition or enemies.

3- Strengthen or weaken the MC's bond with his girlfriend with events and decisions (Not so obvious, of course).

4- Let MC's gf make decisions through values within the game.

5- Hidden, causing suspicion.

Example: MC's gf sees how his loved one has killed a lot of competitors or enemies without an apparent justification or explanation (Fear). The deaths have a justification, to prevent damage to the relationship, but MC's gf has her own values and convictions, which brings her disgust for the actions of her lover (Distrust). Certain people that MC killed were of importance to his girlfriend, romantic or not (Anger). Or it could also be decisions that disappoint MC's gf and that several of them will destroy the relationship.

Basically a game where you have to have a certain balance in your decisions or way of playing, where without realizing it you can trip over your own foot causing what you were preventing to happen because of your own fault.

In fact, there a 2 games that is very close. Spiral Legend V [Expiacion] and Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [R1leyD4rk] Also games from Kegani Laboratory, BBQ Lover, The Church of NTR and some games from Circle Meimitei.

Something that some mentioned games share is management? maybe? decision making and the use of time as a mechanism against us. But I feel that these games are missing something or do not meet the 5 characteristics. They are good games anyway.

But I think the closest thing to this would be real life lol. So let's move on to touch grass and establish interpersonal relationships with the people out there. :WeSmart::KEK: :Kappa:

Perhaps the best NTR game is the one where you don't know it's there and when you get to a point in the game it surprises you making you tear your hair out due to some poorly made decision or the lack of some resource and poor management.
Hidden stats are also god tier in NTR games

Reactions: N1rox98

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
bro, the game is very good, the graphics and scenes are very well done and the story was going very well, but what the hell happened with that public bath scene??? the guy takes off a blindfold out of nowhere and everything happens extremely fast, not to mention the absurdities she did afterwards thinking it was another "thing" when she hadn't shown herself to be so naive as to take a bukkake and not know what it is, wtf? everything feel so rushed now i dont even know how/when we start to date like is mentioned in the bath house or when violet x parch relationship began.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
bro, the game is very good, the graphics and scenes are very well done and the story was going very well, but what the hell happened with that public bath scene??? the guy takes off a blindfold out of nowhere and everything happens extremely fast, not to mention the absurdities she did afterwards thinking it was another "thing" when she hadn't shown herself to be so naive as to take a bukkake and not know what it is, wtf? everything feel so rushed now i dont even know how/when we start to date like is mentioned in the bath house or when violet x parch relationship began.
Yea, that scene pretty much ended the game for me. Just felt out of nowhere.

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
Is anyone else having the same issue from the last version, where the game starts lagging like crazy after doing a battle?If so, how are yall dealing with it?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Is anyone else having the same issue from the last version, where the game starts lagging like crazy after doing a battle?If so, how are yall dealing with it?
can't be fixed, the dev gave too many effects in battle, it made my gaming experience very uncomfortable

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes