3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Latamentia

Sep 16, 2020
Your project is quite interesting, I hope you won't abandon it as can happen with some games these days.
But as other people have said, you should "reduce" the size of the maps, especially those of the city or buildings, it's unpleasant to navigate even if you surely want to give an "impression of grandeur", in a pinch, you could try "zooming" the camera more on the character so that it's less noticeable?
I don't know if it's feasible afterwards.

This is just my opinion, but you should avoid posting images as shown above, in this kind of game, I think players prefer to "discover" the content gradually, even if it probably won't be part of the game, it can give false hope, spoil or even slow down your work if you plan not to implement it.

Anyway, good luck to you for your project. (y)

When do you plan to deliver the next update?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
v0.3
-Alice will no longer be controllable and will act on her own in battle (same for Parch).
-All characters will not die even if HP reaches 0. (if I've done it correctly ) ✍(◔◡◔)
-Characters will be able to regenerate HP and MP if those stats fall to certain percentage.
-Maps will be made with "Parallax Background" (unless i don't want to make some of them).

v0.2
- Slime Will have 100% probability of dropping monster core.
-Fixed text capitalization.
-From now on maps will be made within the scope of 30x30 (smaller maps) unless it's for purpose/cutscene that's require bigger map.
-(i forgot to mention) Now you can press F7 to walk faster if you like just life quality thing

v0.1
Initial Release
Will the game ever get more content? Since 0.1 there was only just some fixes -.-

Reactions: MikeOG

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
very good combat system. i like how i don't need to control the other characters and can just enjoy parch having his way with alice. the game becomes very laggy after like 15 minutes of play/doing combat 2-3+ times though and needs to be restarted continually. with more content and no lag this game will be great.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Okay, downloaded to give it a try and so far, so good, but. This Isn't How You Should Be Writing In English. You only need to capitolize the first word, names and titles.
The I in the words I, I'm, I'd, or I'll should also be capitalized. English is an annoying language to learn I'm sure.

I enjoyed the start of the game. Looking forward to seeing this develop.

Last edited:

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
The game has a memory leak, it will start to lag immensely.
I played it for awhile and thought I may be having the same memory leak issue but actually... something in the game is making the CPU run wild. Didn't seem to be using much memory but the CPU usage shot up to like 80-90% from the usual 2-5% ish

Gets really bad after a few battles with the sewer rats.

Last edited:
Reactions: aoxian and MikeOG

Kizaru23

Feb 24, 2018
I played it for awhile and thought I may be having the same memory leak issue but actually... something in the game is making the CPU run wild. Didn't seem to be using much memory but the CPU usage shot up to like 80-90% from the usual 2-5% ish

Gets really bad after a few battles with the sewer rats.
I have also noticed the same problem, after the fights with the NPCs the game tends to slow down a lot, when you restart the game it stabilizes again.

The rest is a very good game, especially the artistic style and in my case I enjoy that they also add the backgrounds, they usually give it a unique touch.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Alright I got some reviews and i appreciate all of them, Good or bad i seek to improve as i go forward with this project, and regarding the content(short) I'm doing my best to what spare time i have aside from having health complication (Heart problem and anxiety) so i honestly appreciate the patience. now to answer some questions:

will this game have avoidable Netorare(NTR)? probably not.
for story line i already have plan for most things but its all come back to time and work flow.
will there be Netorase? probably. i have the plot in my head and when the time comes I'll either make voting poll or just do it(or not).
some asked about donation, there is Patreon if you feel generous, ultimately this game is free if you're willing to wait.

Thank you for being understanding and have a wonderful evening~
awww... was hopping for avoidable ntr.. love the premise just like multiple routes anyway have fun

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Not gonna lie but this looks like a game inspired by Fujino's SAO. Didn't play it yet but will play it soon with an open mind and hoping for the best.
Nonetheless, best of luck dev.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
game stuck after i kill the wolf
granted i gave myself 99 stats in everything, is wolf a enemy that i dont supposed to kill?
it just freezes i cant even open the menu after the talk killing wolf is done

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
game stuck after i kill the wolf
granted i gave myself 99 stats in everything, is wolf a enemy that i dont supposed to kill?
it just freezes i cant even open the menu after the talk killing wolf is done
Happend to me too i used joiplay cheat to instant kill but i think its supposed to be killed anyway based on there is a dialogue after we kill the wolf

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
as mentioned above, after a while playing, (specifically after a couple of fights) the game starts to lag, but other than that, I find it quite entertaining.
just have one question, will there be only ntr? or will there be netorase or netori in the future?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Maps are way too big. Vast empty spaces just to slow down getting anywhere.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes