What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
So I unzipped the file but why does it say censored(Not a word we like on this forum;)) on the html file. Is there an uncensored version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When doing a poll and you have "corruption" the "Love & Romance" should have be paired with it not "transformation".
I refuse to choose any of the last trio.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
How much incest is there? I wanna fuck mom
It's probably one of the main themes, your family members are the biggest encounters, you currently can have sex with the mother twice, and both sisters once. (not at the same time)
Ah, I do so enjoy this project. It's always a treat to play through. Question regarding the poll - does 'secondary focus mean *less* of a thing, or does it mean the aim would be to *include* it? My squishy brain is having issues figuring it out.
When doing a poll and you have "corruption" the "Love & Romance" should have be paired with it not "transformation".
I refuse to choose any of the last trio.
Corruption and transformation are a big theme in Paths so I wanted to focus on something different for a main theme, basically secondary just means it isn't a main theme of the game but included here and there for flavor. Like pregnancy in Paths.

The options aren't meant to be opposites, aside from the first one, it's just what I'm particularly interested in writing next(which has the best chance of keeping my energy/inspiration up, hopefully) so choosing don't care/neither is a perfectly valid option if you're not interested in the two things I've got in mind. If just romance without any of the niche fetish stuff is your thing, I'd suggest the deep writing - neither - neither options, or maybe deep writing - cheating - neither, since some of the ideas I've got in mind for that involve more complex relationships that will have some happy romantic possibilities to them.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hmm, personally the kinks are pretty secondary for me. I like having choices that "matter", it's why I gravitate so much toward VNs and HTML games since that's not something big studios like to focus on. I mean, I really enjoy the Greek myth-shenanigans we get up to in Paths, but it's partly because it's in-line with the aesthetics, not just because of the kinks specifically.

I'm, uhh, pretty badly sleep-deprived right now so I'm not sure how coherent that was, but it'll have to do for now.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Any chance of a female Alexis being blessed by Hermes and Aphrodite? (Futa)
*puppy dog eyes*
I toyed with the idea briefly of having a partial cure that resulted in a female character growing a cock. I've held off though because it would make scenes even more complex. Ideally you'd have entirely different sex scenes to account for it which would make updates take much longer, which is a no go at this point. Just too much work to add something I'm not particularly interested in. Maybe if I ever do another transformation focused game but leans more towards a sandbox than a linear plot, or if I ever come back to Paths after finishing it, but don't hold your breath.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
On the topic of futa requests in the far flung theoretical future, how about a futa enhanced mom of a genderbent Alexis doing some blessings of her own?

I regret nothing.

Read through the latest scene, enjoyed it quite a bit. Thanks for sticking with it, Stratos.

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
I don't mind text games, but a picture could be inserted here and there, I'm not saying from everywhere, but certainly the development of the MC and the landscape / area and places atp..

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible to feed the hater guard that MtF potion from the first chamber in the newer versions? Also, has any more more bestiality (or thematically related content like centaurs) been added besides the hound?

Both would be most welcome options to have.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Is it possible to feed the hater guard that MtF potion from the first chamber in the newer versions? Also, has any more more bestiality (or thematically related content like centaurs) been added besides the hound?

Both would be most welcome options to have.
Not that I know of. I have this sneaking suspicion you'll eventually be able to give the potion to your father/brother, though :unsure:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Out of curiosity, since I happened to have a subscription to novel AI, I played around with their image generator trying to see what it could generate in regards to a portrait of Kalene. As I said in a blogpost where I mentioned this, the style isn't what I'd want for anything included in the game, and some details like the hairstyle it just could not handle, but I thought people might like to see anyway. Honestly, if it could get the hair right I might have packed some as an optional portrait pack not included with the base game. I'm probably too much of a stickler for details, but that's just how I am.
View attachment 2115334 View attachment 2115335 View attachment 2115337
These are really nice, I like the third especially. Would it be okay if you could generate them for all the characters? :D

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
Hi there just a thing with the poll I noticed that cheating is listed as an option in the poll. If cheating is included, could we please have a setting to make it avoidable? This way, users who prefer not to encounter such content can toggle it off and still enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ereNok

kissmyass3545

Sep 22, 2020
I really like this game. Kind of wish updates were more regular but I get that it's difficult to make branching paths games. My only real issue is that playing as a female character can only be done through transformation. I personally would have preferred to just have a choice of male or female start.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes