What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters
Dec 17, 2017
Gave it a go and i am now very interested to keep an eye on this one. I was suprised by how much i got into it however if there is one thing i would like to see is the ability to change main characters name. Helps me to immerse myself and raise my enjoyment when i can put in my name on the character i control. Otherwise keep up the good work.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm. I wanted to keep the name in theme with the setting, and I picked Alexis because it was the masculine form back in the day, and also works amazingly well if you get turned into a woman due to the shift to it being seen as the feminine form nowadays. I suppose for the sake of player agency I could let the player name the character, with Alexis as the default. It wouldn't be difficult to implement. Of course then if you get turned into a woman a player name might seem out of place. Maybe after a certain amount of events seen as a woman have it trigger an event where you get "comfortable" in your new body and you get the option to pick a new name...

romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
I've only gone through a few screens but I have to say the writing is really quite good. I probably shouldn't comment this early, but I just want to say I'm quite pleased because the writing on F95 and other games in general is really quite lacklustre. Perhaps that's just my preference, though.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've only gone through a few screens but I have to say the writing is really quite good. I probably shouldn't comment this early, but I just want to say I'm quite pleased because the writing on F95 and other games in general is really quite lacklustre. Perhaps that's just my preference, though.
Nah. There's a serious depression of the command of language and by extension storytelling ability going on for the past several decades. Joke used to be this is because the young "learn their English from three great men, Batman, Superman and Spider-Man" but that's badly deprecated now - the fucking four-color comics represent serious quality compared to the social media inanity everyone's glued onto these days.

brb kids on the lawn again

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Interesting concept, well written game. Will be following for sure. How long of a wait will there be till the next update?@StratosDBG

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Hard to say for sure, for the first major update I want to get all the placeholder scenes in, which basically means all the female scenes for the current encounters. Of course, the sex scenes are probably the most time-intensive thing to make, and a lot of it depends on how inspired I'm feeling. Some scenes I breeze through in a day or two, some scenes it takes like a week of slogging through writer's block one sentence at a time, after spending an hour arguing with myself about word choice and whether it's too repetitive or too similar to another scene and rewriting that sentence seven times. I will be posting weekly status updates on the blog and Sponsus on Fridays, although the blog will be a week behind.

If you put a gun to my head and demanded a number, I'd probably say three weeks minimum if everything goes perfectly. I doubt it will though. After this one though, updates should be steadier, I'll probably do an update every time I finish a major encounter and whatever smaller bits between it and the previous one. Honestly, I wanted to hold off on releasing at all until the female scenes were done, but I just ran out of time.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I had a look at the file in twine and really great work. Great format and structure. Did you write in TwineJs or something else?

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
It's written in Twine 2 using the Sugarcube 2.28 format. I've tried to lay it out it the actual shape of the floorplan, with the menu and system stuff kept across the top for simplicity.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
There will be those that can't get into a text only adventure. But the effort is appreciated.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
I'm not an artist myself, but I'm not against the idea of adding pictures. I do have pretty high standards when it comes to my work though, so the highly customizable player character's appearance would make a lot of things tricky. I'd have to find a solid artist who could handle doing a paper-doll style system or something, and it probably won't be cheap, which is a problem. Even then I could probably only do character portraits and maybe simple vignettes that only show the partner, which I'm not sure would be worth it. Having pictures of the rooms would also be nice, but again, there are quite a few rooms and that would get pricey. I may work on making the UI a bit more pleasant in the future, but that's low priority.

TL,DR: Realistically, I may work on the UI and portraits of major NPC's, maybe, in the future. Anything else is a pipedream right now.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Very thankful for the map! You seem to have a very clear scope for the game which is very nice considering all these never-ending cg games that just keeps adding more content for patreon bux.

Depending on how Greek you want make it some pederasty would be nice, but you do you.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
There may be some in one possible scene I've had in mind for later in the game, but if I do include it I'd have to bump up some ages to release it here or on Sponsus (they're pretty open to anything other than underage stuff, too much of a legal gray area). If it comes to that though I'll post an uncut version or whatever I choose to call it on the blog with the original ages.

Luckily, being text, all I'll really have to do is change the actual character descriptions and try to avoid using too much physically descriptive terminology in scenes. It might be a bit more work when I start working on the proper endings, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Jan 17, 2018
I'm looking forward to more installments of these and hoping for a continuation after the trial. Doesn't have to be too much I think maybe instead of the usual written ending describing the end of your choices why not allow the player to live out said ending a little bit? Just a suggestion if you intend to continue.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes