Argox

Jan 6, 2018
There's a mistake in the main character's biography: the last of the Antonines was Commodus, not Domitian (who was the last of the Flavians).

I like the concept of the game and I will follow it closely but the UI is really unintuitive.
I think the dev said that the game happens during "the year of the four emperors", so the mistake should be to say "Antonines" instead of "Flavians".

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
This game could be good, but right now I want to download it again just so I can delete it twice.

I like the genre and the story, but this has to be the clunkiest and glitchiest Ren'Py game ever. Even with the non-compressed version.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Let's be very clear here. So far, the main benefit I have received from publishing on this platform is the free game testing. That's a very real benefit to the team and I don't play it down. It's very valuable. However, not a single dime of donation has been generated, so I regard all claims here of 'will gladly donate if' with a great degree of skepticism.
Well, be skeptical no longer! I just signed up to support you guys on your site. It's early alpha, I get that, but I love the artwork you're going with and think there is a lot of potential with the concept. As this is my first time delurking on this site even, I'm not going to involve myself in the back and forth. However, I will state I didn't know about your game and only found this potential gem from this site, so there is that.

Avior

Apr 30, 2018
The Art of this game is really nice. Actually best art of any adult game I have played (for my tastes). The setting also is interesting (even tough I am more of a fantasy person, but historical is nice too). There minigame needs a better explanation in game but if it works right (I had no trouble with it on win10/windowed mode) it’s not that bad at all. Also don’t really see any "troubling" behaviour from the dev, unless I missed something.

The UI looks very nice but it is pretty clunky. The notices are gone way to quick to actually read and understand them. Also not being on patreon is a big hurdle too but I guess you have reasons/patreon won’t allow it... I would like to support it but I am reluctant to use another side besides patroen. Well I will look for the next update and if I like it and think your site is trustworthy I guess you have earned my money.

Mar 30, 2018
Whenever i try to manage the brothel and add guards etc, a console keeps opening and text ingame says to come back on dies solis what does this all mean ?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, be skeptical no longer! I just signed up to support you guys on your site. It's early alpha, I get that, but I love the artwork you're going with and think there is a lot of potential with the concept. As this is my first time delurking on this site even, I'm not going to involve myself in the back and forth. However, I will state I didn't know about your game and only found this potential gem from this site, so there is that.
That's AWESOME! Thanks for becoming a supporter. I sent you a personal email and also welcomed you on the site.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to do more at the irren version? So far i was possible to see her massage and baths. Where do I get the guards?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The guards will appear in the next version most likely. We may also have the Basilica and the Baths running by then.

Nov 9, 2017
we never tested on Win7, interesting
I got effectively the same error running the game under WINE on a mac:

While running game code:
File "game/inventories.rpy", line 3, in <module>
File "game/config_parser/ConfigParser.rpy", line 78, in dict_from_config_file
CalledProcessError: Command '['minmax.exe', '1mperat0r', (...)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Imperator Trunk
Mon May 21 10:42:50 2018
[/code]

From what I have experienced Ren'Py will run via WINE on a Mac (it seems to run better rather then someone converting it tot he MacOS)

Nov 9, 2017
Am I wrong with this?
I have had the situation where loading the windows version via WINE is much faster then trying to use the Mac version for the first time. (I have had this issue with the updates to SuperPowered to the point i just run the PC version through WINE.)

So while Ren'Py allows one to build to Mac there is something where it isn't as smooth as it should be for certain Ren'Py games.

As long as i runs via WINE I don't considering making both a Windows and Mac version of a Ren'Py games that big a deal. It's also a little easier on the developer.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I have had the situation where loading the windows version via WINE is much faster then trying to use the Mac version for the first time. (I have had this issue with the updates to SuperPowered to the point i just run the PC version through WINE.)

So while Ren'Py allows one to build to Mac there is something where it isn't as smooth as it should be for certain Ren'Py games.

As long as i runs via WINE I don't considering making both a Windows and Mac version of a Ren'Py games that big a deal. It's also a little easier on the developer.
I mean, WINE has been, in my experience at least, a consistent pain in the ass. I've yet to get it to work for this game. On the other hand, native Mac Ren'Py builds work without any compromises and are as simple as can be.

Nov 9, 2017
I mean, WINE has been, in my experience at least, a consistent pain in the ass. I've yet to get it to work for this game. On the other hand, native Mac Ren'Py builds work without any compromises and are as simple as can be.
I found wine from the pkg files available ( ) is a lot saner then trying to compile your own ( I personally could never compile WINE correctly and am glad pkg versions exist). Of course you have to have XQuatz installed as Apple abandoned the its X11 program a while ago.

As for WINE and this game - this game has problems with Windows 7 which is what WINE is closer to these days.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
I have one criticism about the spanking mini game, you have to pay so much attention to the bar that you cant really enjoy the art. Maybe make it a little less involved? Also it lasts a long time to get them to give in and submit.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
I honestly think this could be huge. It's got fantastic art, a popular setting, and it's playing to both the slave trainer and incest crowds.

elud

Mar 7, 2018
I also like the art and setting! Very much indeed. And if the minigame punish system will be fixed/changed to not be so long that would be nice (at very least make it shorter and make the green field a bit bigger as every misshit make sit smaller and because of the length its quite hard to win the game then atm). The art is beautiful and the intention of the punish mini game is okay, just the actual minigame execution/gameplay part is a bit wonky. I'll definately be keeping an eye for future updates.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes