Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
For me have a bug when i try manage everything in brothel!!!
I cant manage everything... :( :)

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Wow, the UI is the worst I've ever seen! I can't even do anything, same 4 dialogue choices, what's up with the farms and family, can't do anything else. I'm not even finished looking around the place and it glitched into oblivion and unplayable.

Reactions: Seriosha

DoLauSG

Jun 3, 2018
Right now, only massage, bathing, and hand job unlock in alpha. Other sex acts unlock in next version(s)
Hope next version will have sex scene I love the rome and incest genre togheter.

Brandedwithlust

Jun 11, 2018
Interesting idea, but really laggy and really buggy. The punishing game gives no real indication of what you are supposed to do, or when you are supposed to time it. Switching scenes is really laggy. I had a few scenes (such as when first talking to the old lady) repeat later and set me back to earlier parts of the game. It is unclear how to improve your abilities. etc.

dirtythirty

Apr 18, 2018
When will the game get a new update?
I am not sure if dev will here, but game will realeased under new name Patronus due to Paradox releasing Imperator: ROME and potential of litigation. Aversion to litigation is completely understandable.

As far as I can tell there's no set release date, however 12 days ago we got Highlights include bug fixes, skill system rewrite, 32bit build, new tutorial quest. I am perfectly OK with "it will be done when it will be done" approach as long as we steer away from "infinite rewrite" route.

It looks like @dvemail took gathered feedback, hunkered down and is working hard on fixing and expanding the game.

Edit: Removed half-finished

Ysatnaf

Jul 15, 2017
I am not sure if dev will here, but game will realeased under new name Patronus due to Paradox releasing Imperator: ROME and potential of litigation. Aversion to litigation is completely understandable, although search will be hidden below

As far as I can tell there's no set release date, however 12 days ago we got Highlights include bug fixes, skill system rewrite, 32bit build, new tutorial quest. I am perfectly OK with "it will be done when it will be done" approach as long as we steer away from "infinite rewrite" route.

It looks like @dvemail took gathered feedback, hunkered down and is working hard on fixing and expanding the game.
Alright ty for the heads up and info

Reactions: dirtythirty

Red469

May 18, 2018
we never tested on Win7, interesting
Hi
Thank you for a great title, I will be downloading shortly, I am looking forward to enjoying this it looks fun
Just so you know theres a lot of us that wont switch from win 7

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't quite understand what you're supposed to do in this game. Are you really expected to brutalize the girl even into massaging you? The "hints" say you can seduce her but the dialogues are all just "she doesn't answer clearly" or "I can't understand Fasti's behavior." And you can't buy her any gifts or whatever either. You can't even take her to your villa or to the bath.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I don't quite understand what you're supposed to do in this game. Are you really expected to brutalize the girl even into massaging you? The "hints" say you can seduce her but the dialogues are all just "she doesn't answer clearly" or "I can't understand Fasti's behavior." And you can't buy her any gifts or whatever either. You can't even take her to your villa or to the bath.
First release Alpha, dude.

dirtythirty

Apr 18, 2018
@Ysatnaf There is some news on the

@dvemail - Last Monday at 19:21
My hope is to have something to the play testers mid week next week and released before the 15th. It's a big release
@dvemail - Last Wednesday at 04:11
update on that schedule. playtest release will be the 15th
Not sure if playtest will start on 15th or if new update comes out that day. Either way, it's not that far off.

Reactions: Ysatnaf
Jul 14, 2018
The cursor moves to the left from the start. You either press key number 1 or 2 to move it back inside the green area. And wait until it almost moves out of the green zone and press 2 most likely again. If you do it 'the wrong' way the green part shrinks and dissapears. Just don't bash the button.
I've not seen anyone adequately explain the problem. It may also be a Windows 7 issue, of which the Dev is not testing - which is a little hard for me to understand as Windows 10 only passed 7 in December of 2017. Win7 still represents almost 40% of all Windows operating systems out there.

But here's the problem - Minigame starts, line starts moving left, there's a green area. Line's already past the green area, so I need to hit her to get it to move up. So I mash 3. Line moves into the green, so far so good. Line approaches the edge of the green so I hit 1 and... Nothing. So I hit it again, still nothing. About a second later, I hit it again and the game finally responds and hits with strenght 1, but by this point the line's already in the red and just moves a little up into the red so I hit 2 hoping to get it to move back up and.. nothing. A second or two later I can finally hit again, but I've lost more than 2 can gain.

In fact, hammering 3 as hard as I can is an unstoppable downward slide when only using the hand, and just barely moves right when using the cane.

There is a literal 1 to 1 and a half second break after a hit where the game refuses to acknowledge you've hit a button.

The spanking minigame is literally unplayable. At best, you can hammer 3 and hope you don't miss even once, making the green area too small for you to stay within, creating an endless feedback loop where the green area keeps getting smaller and smaller until you just give up out of frustration.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes