mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I really don't get their reasoning with their "payment gateway" that issupposed to be more open than patreon method for adult game devs since their restriction includes quoting from their website

(You content cannot include:

• Any hint of underage content, this include loli that is not super clear over 18
  • Current events political speech
  • Non-Con
  • Incest
  • Furry
  • Guru
  • Vore
  • Hate Content)
Like they just listed all the things patreon dosn't allow heck patreon allows many of those especially vore, politics, non-con, and furry. Why are they advertisng shit thats more restrictive then patreon is beyond me.

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
I really don't get their reasoning with their "payment gateway" that issupposed to be more open than patreon method for adult game devs since their restriction includes quoting from their website

(You content cannot include:

• Any hint of underage content, this include loli that is not super clear over 18
  • Non-Con
  • Incest
  • Furry
  • Guru
  • Vore
  • Hate Content)
Like they just listed all the things patreon dosn't allow heck patreon allows many of those especially vore, politics, non-con, and furry. Why are they advertisng shit thats more restrictive then patreon is beyond me.
God knows, considering they're making a fucking slave game.
Alpha 2 seems out two weeks ago, but the link is dead.

Last edited:

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
i dunno, its one of the tags here i have been waiting for it to get a few versions before playing it.
Well, you have your sister in the game, but you can't do anything with her. Maybe someone's getting ahead of themselves, and no one is uploading alpha 2 for now.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
It seems like alpha 2 test version is released around nov already.

Found bug, report here.

It looks like they are planning alpha 3 now!

Reactions: Minolin

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
It seems like alpha 2 test version is released around nov already.

Found bug, report here.

It looks like they are planning alpha 3 now!
Thank you a ton.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP.
For those of you leery of games forcing installation, I have a "portable zip" coming your way. It's just unzip wherever you want and just double-click "Patronus.exe".

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i'll never understand why people love compressed version, ugh low quality suckz lol, im not complaining im just saying :D

xort

Jun 1, 2017
  • Non-Con
  • Incest
  • Furry
  • Guru
  • Vore
  • Hate Content)
Well so much for my plans for my game that I was going to title like a light novel: That One Time I Turned Into A Wolf And Raped My Mom So To Cover Up My Crime I Had To Eat Her Body Then My Little Sister Walked In On Me Before I Was Teleported To Another World And Built A Wall That Made My Adopted Nation Great Again.

Maybe I can get on at that new Epic Games service.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Well so much for my plans for my game that I was going to title like a light novel: That One Time I Turned Into A Wolf And Raped My Mom So To Cover Up My Crime I Had To Eat Her Body Then My Little Sister Walked In On Me Before I Was Teleported To Another World And Built A Wall That Made My Adopted Nation Great Again.

Maybe I can get on at that new Epic Games service.
I know that might be a joke but that sounds like an amazing game well except the eating the mother(unless you meant eating her out then that is ok) just let the mother live and take her with you to be your first wife in your new empire your mother will be the perfect woman to give you heirs.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated op with the "regular ren'py" version. I "installed" the files then moved all the files except uninstall files to another folder. Checked contents, compared, then compressed it with 7zip. After that was done, I tested the zip and the game. Game runs, starts, loads, saves, etc. Menu works, avatars blink, and it's like I was in ancient Rome. Then I uploaded it.

Like I said, I did not change the core files. I just moved them. Fair warning- unlike most ren'py games, this starts full screen and volume is turned all the way up.

Bard

May 1, 2017
It is for 64-bit; in fact, the files `cygwin1.dll' and `minmax.exe' are 64-bit. It is a pity that the OP does not mention this.
thanx fot he information ... it saves me a time to download it. I dont really understand this 64bits fetish ..... this game require more than 4 Gigs of ram? In this is the case .... either poorly or lazy programming.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes