Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
From what little I've been able to play, love the concept and his limitless potential, if the devs can iron out the bugs, this game is going to be a winner!

stefanaka

May 28, 2017
On their website it says that alpha 2 is released. Is this reffering to 1.1 or another version not yet uploaded here ?

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
how exactly does the punishment mini game work? I know you are supposed to hit 123 but I dont see any order I am supposed to follow to keep the line in the green.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
devs renamed the game. updated the title to reflect the new name. Another game from a bigger company was coming out with the same name and to avoid confusion they went ahead and renamed their game.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Are there any procedural generated characters in this game that you can train (ala free cities) or is it just a linear story based game featuring just the three girls?

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
its either im missing something or game has basically 0 content all u can do is buy slave get hand job, massage and let her wash u.
From what i understand u can only get one slave and thats basically all.
Well i hope the devs still working on it this game can be pretty good if they improve some of the UI's and explain better how the game works

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
This game has so much potential, if it only had more content or a more active development team.
In over 6 months the only update was bugfixing.
I really wish this came through, and it's getting shelled so heavily in the meanwhile for not putting up a hotfix.
As I played I didn't have any major bugs except the stunning lack of options when talking to the traders which put me off.
I was confused because I thought there was more content, so exploring the options was frustrating. The game should be more clear about how much content there is and there should be a lock on anything that's not in yet so you don't lose yourself in the nothingness. Again, I really really want to see this through so good luck with it.

Reactions: Heliophorus

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Err... how the hell can I punish Fasti? Nothing I do seems to "move the hand" to spank her... no click, no spacebar, no-nothing... arrows change hand by stick, but nothing more... how should I do it?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Err... how the hell can I punish Fasti? Nothing I do seems to "move the hand" to spank her... no click, no spacebar, no-nothing... arrows change hand by stick, but nothing more... how should I do it?
with the keynumbers 1,2,3

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Very interested in this game. I'll be keeping my eye on it. I definitely would not mind dropping dollars on this when it is further in development if they can continue improving and expanding

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So is this cancelled or just frozen?
I'm not even sure since they mainly use their website and the forums there are dead and not many people wanna pay money to a website thats not secure to say the least at least with patreon its the safer option.

Reactions: Ullubu

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
There's something weird about this game. Really high quality production value with the art and UI but a completely unknown developer who is almost totally silent for months on end. It's very abnormal. Especially considering their blog talks about being some kind of platform for developers to sell their nsfw games on. It seems like this was some kind of promotion for an nsfw game/vn platform that didn't generate enough hype so they abandoned the game that was the original selling point of their brand. Very odd. I hope I'm just being cynical and these guys are actually working on this I.P.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes