Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Peaceful Life [v0.5] [Lyk4n] (1.39 GB rar pc source)
600 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Peaceful Life [v0.5] [Lyk4n] (1.39 GB rar pc source)
600 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thanks!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Can any one tell me how to get to the roof saposed to sound there and i am saposed to check it out at night for ami quest My Hero but no clue how to hew on roof

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
yes i checked still no new option for roof unless iam saposed to check her room
Well, I've checked it. You need to go there on Friday. It's quite complicated, so next update I'll fix it so that a player doesn't need to the quest on Friday only.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Really enjoying this game, the only thing i wish it had was a gallery to replay scenes that we have done or need to get done.

Other then that great game and looking forward to further updates.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
weird...I've test for several times, but haven't got any error like you provided. Also, it's the first time I see that error...
I don’t understand what happened. I decided to try unofficial compressed version, it works. Copied saves, tried to restart several times, it works!)

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I don’t understand what happened. I decided to try unofficial compressed version, it works. Copied saves, tried to restart several times, it works!)
Really odd, maybe it's as simple as something weird happening during download which corrupted a file. I dont see any other way the compression method wouldn't be recognised?

alynn13

May 25, 2019
Its quite annoying that yet again Reiko's Quest wont appear, can someone let me know how to make it appear, I have tried replaying the game 3 times, and reinstalled it, but still not appearing, which quests do I need to complete before it appears?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please try either going to sleep and have it appear or start over ... these actions solved it for other players:
there are other people who can finish Yoko quest for this version which means Reiko events work fine, because you can only trigger Yoko quest after you've done Reiko quest
Starting over fixed the issue, the Reiko quest properly displayed in the questlog and going to school triggered it. Not sure what it was with my save that caused the quest to not show up or trigger.
people who use their save from v0.1 to play v0.3 will be facing a problem with Reiko quest
the Quest "Write a Future Plan" from Reiko
you need to click on the bed at "Night" time, then you'll see the option
To be honest, I didn't plan on doing Reiko's story in this update. However, my patron votes for having more of her content, so I added in a bit.
yet again Reiko's Quest wont appear
I hope this helps :)

gilles040977

Dec 5, 2019
Bonjour à tous! Peaceful Life [v0.6] est maintenant disponible pour vous les gars! Liens de téléchargement: PC: 1. MEGA 2. GDRIVE 3. MEDIAFIRE MAC: 1. MEGA 2. GDRIVE 3 ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. March 26th nwews was that dev ...
”Hello there,
I've just finished Peaceful Life v0.6”

Then news from March 28th was that dev released V.0.6 Download links for Rank - Platinum and Gold

So .. go get your platinum gold on and profit ...

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes