tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Fixed the problem where you can't avoid getting a blowjob from Akane when talking to her.

how is that a problem?!? heh

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That was an interesting update, and everything worked fine with my saves, but now I'm curious to see if Reiko will remember what happened and how will she react. The option for the unlimited kicks to the douchebag's face was a nice touch.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm for the most part i liked this update. i would've preffered not to take advantage of a drugged up girl but the only way to avoid that is apparently to let her get raped. not that i have a problem with tthe scene so much but i perfer not to abuse characters i like. if it was Koharu...eh id either leave her alone or take advantage. but yeah all in all update was nice. the Kana quest threw me off a bit and if it wasnt for the fact nightclub was a new area which came at the same time as her quest the hint didnt really offer much in terms of where to look. this game is starting to get confusing for me. on one hand its a game i would actually patron on the other hand Ami's history and Koharu's bathroom scene ruin it for me lol. but new game is coming out and spliting up dev time between two projects is always risky.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sandbox or freeroam could do with being slapped in the tags.

All was going well, was enjoying it then TADA surprise sandbox .... noooooo

P.S..... the fuck is this shit?

Ask the girl he's living with if he can watch a movie with her and he starts raping her.

I know it's in the tags but I figured it would be optional not forced for watching a fucking movie......

Hard pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Default123x

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I got stuck there too. Been trying to find the trigger for awhile now.
You've been playing for a while, right? So, I assume that you did all the quest in last update.
Then, the event should be triggered because when I typed the code of the event, I used the latest save file of v.0.5, too.

But he said that.
Ah, it wasn't triggering on an old save. Restarted the game and it's triggering now.
I'm so confused now....

Reactions: Canade

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I started a new game, and for me reiko quest line started very late in the game, I was even thinking it has a bug but from what i noticed you need to finish a quest for a girl before its starts...and has no hint which girl needs to be finish. Will be nice a hint at reiko info like some of the girls.

Reactions: Canade

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i have no idea how to trigger most of these quests right now
how do i trigger the "do her a favor" quest for akane and finish the "lets go to school" quest for reiko
also i worked out oince then i cant do anything at the gym after is that intentional?
also got a glitch where a girls moans never ended
a lot of quests including the reiko quest i just mentioned are jsut not showing up on the quest list
edit i after i fucking yunika the moaning sounds went away and reikos event showed up.... quite strange

Last edited:

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, I downloaded it a few hours ago. Did the Reiko quest and nothing is triggering for Akane either... :sadpanda:

EDIT. Got it to trigger.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Lyk4n suggestion in the quest menu instead of leaving the quest blank add a "requires other quests to be completely" line would cause far less confusion

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
You've been playing for a while, right? So, I assume that you did all the quest in last update.
Then, the event should be triggered because when I typed the code of the event, I used the latest save file of v.0.5, too.

But he said that.

I'm so confused now....
for reiko the trigger was having sex with yunika for me
I think this is it in Brady's post, I had only played up to .02 before starting a new game in .06. I haven't had sex with yunika yet, so that's probably the reason for the event not triggering.

Reactions: Lyk4n
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes