Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
the fact they aer big woman is not the problen but why are the faces so ugly that was the point that turned me off from this game
I think the dev was going for realism. Sort of. Kind of. Not really. But, truth be told, there aren't many large women with Top Model looks. Just the way it is. You either take the game for what it is, or, you just walk away.

• Hey there
Reactions: OlliKlatt and Ayal

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
The character models remind me of every "bobs and vagene" meme I have ever seen. I will never be that desperate. It's good to have standards. And I love BBW just as much as the next man, but I do NOT like them to look like they where beaten with the Ugly Tree. Not the Stick. The whole goddamned Tree.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
But, truth be told, there aren't many large women with Top Model looks. Just the way it is.
Thank goodness. Maybe it's just me but I've always found models to fall far short of what I would call attractive. Although these days there are a few who can break through :love: :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
I think the dev was going for realism. Sort of. Kind of. Not really. But, truth be told, there aren't many large women with Top Model looks. Just the way it is. You either take the game for what it is, or, you just walk away.
I mean.. I'm frequently attracted to BBWs that I come across on a normal day to day basis. There's no need to be anywhere approaching a model to be attractive. These though...feel actually unnerving or unpleasant to look at. Like they were made ugly just for the sake of it. It's unfortunate, because otherwise it would be up my alley.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
fanboi
Is there a guide for the new content?
I don't have one from the dev but I'll pass anything I get along. I believe you have to make the right choices on hiding the magazine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, answering Pam's question about why you play the games, picking the correct movie, and then of course making the right choices once things start to get hot and heavy...

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I like the game's character design. I haven't played it yet, so I'm not sure how the story goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Why do their faces look like they've taken NASA's g-force test? Realism? Well.... okay. But even realistically the elasticity of skin obeys some laws of physics. *Sigh*

Anyway Good Luck with PANTOF.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes