• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Damn, there are some hot bbw bitches here like Mandy but there are a few that are outright scary lmao. Does anyone here actually find Mrs Morris attractive? like seriously, specially when it comes to her face...

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
This is a one man game so don’t expect diamonds and gold especially when he doesn’t want to be on patron so get a grip and stop pushing work for him cause i know otherwise you are sucking on chainax games like it was your Milf or Mother

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Damn, there are some hot bbw bitches here like Mandy but there are a few that are outright scary lmao. Does anyone here actually find Mrs Morris attractive? like seriously, specially when it comes to her face...
I do. Always liked mature and actually older-looking women. And on the other hand, i feel indifferent about these generic copypasted model-looking slim young babes which you can see in just about every game here. Maybe i'm just a contrarian, but that is how my mind works.

Jul 8, 2022
I like the game, although i would love to see an android version. The characters are rough, but there is a certain charm IMO to having models that dont look like everyone else's. Keep up the creative work!

I really dont get why ppl are shitting on this game and dev...he isnt charging anything to play it and nobody is forcing anyone to ‍♂

Aug 9, 2020
I like the game, although i would love to see an android version. The characters are rough, but there is a certain charm IMO to having models that dont look like everyone else's. Keep up the creative work!

I really dont get why ppl are shitting on this game and dev...he isnt charging anything to play it and nobody is forcing anyone to ‍♂
Just came to check in again.

1. People have to take criticism to improve. If we call everyone who doesn’t like the game a hater instead of being a yes-man, nothing will ever change.

2. Free doesn’t mean you can’t criticise. That would be like if a YouTuber charged their subscribers money to comment negatively. I don’t pay to watch my favourite YouTubers but still criticise if they’re making bad choice.

3. I’m also telling people to not get attached to the idea of this game because there hasn’t been a proper update in near 2 years. It obvious the creator moved on and that’s fine some projects never get finished out of lack of interest.

4. There’s also better games out there. I’m not gonna advertise here but I can DM anyone who wants to know of similar games. Instead of being disappointed

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just came to check in again.

1. People have to take criticism to improve. If we call everyone who doesn’t like the game a hater instead of being a yes-man, nothing will ever change.

2. Free doesn’t mean you can’t criticise. That would be like if a YouTuber charged their subscribers money to comment negatively. I don’t pay to watch my favourite YouTubers but still criticise if they’re making bad choice.

3. I’m also telling people to not get attached to the idea of this game because there hasn’t been a proper update in near 2 years. It obvious the creator moved on and that’s fine some projects never get finished out of lack of interest.

4. There’s also better games out there. I’m not gonna advertise here but I can DM anyone who wants to know of similar games. Instead of being disappointed
Hi Friend, of course criticism is fine and can be valuable. I don't think anyone thinks otherwise. But the tone of criticism like "why isn't it updated faster" isn't really helpful when it's clear the dev has limited time to work on the game.

I wouldn't expect monthly updates but the dev is still working on the game. I haven't seen any better games along the same lines (since there basically aren't any I've seen) so I'd be happy to hear of other similar games.

Aug 9, 2020
Hi Friend, of course criticism is fine and can be valuable. I don't think anyone thinks otherwise. But the tone of criticism like "why isn't it updated faster" isn't really helpful when it's clear the dev has limited time to work on the game.

I wouldn't expect monthly updates but the dev is still working on the game. I haven't seen any better games along the same lines (since there basically aren't any I've seen) so I'd be happy to hear of other similar games.
Actually my previous comment mentioned that update 0.4 barely anything changed. After 12 months there was like 5 new scenes without sex. Anyways I’m gonna stop, no point of commenting on here. No one is gonna listen anyways, it’s like beating a dead horse.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Actually my previous comment mentioned that update 0.4 barely anything changed. After 12 months there was like 5 new scenes without sex. Anyways I’m gonna stop, no point of commenting on here. No one is gonna listen anyways, it’s like beating a dead horse.
The last two updates have had sex with two different characters. Maybe you didn't get those parts? Check the guide.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey everybody! Good news, the dev is ready to share the updated title screen for the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you enjoy the little preview! Game is being worked on but I don't yet have an expected date I can share with you, given the holidays and related obligations. Hoping for more good news soon!

osmanaustin

Jan 2, 2023
Everything about this is outstanding ! Any chance for buttsex scenes in the future? It's all that's missing to me to make it absolutely perfect.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 2281972

PeachesAreNotTheOnlyFruit-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Bruh, you know that you love the big gals. :ROFLMAO: :p

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes