Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
im stuck at store and cant get out. help.
nvm... dont know why this labyrinth of minotaur even exists

Last edited:

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
Thanks to Vivien! I hope you don't abandon this project.

This is a brilliant game. I like the story, I like the choose your path game style.

I also like the art. I know there are alot of negative comments about the women. But me... I don't mind.
I think all women are beautiful, as long as they are women.

Imo it's refreshing that this isn't another game filled with female swimsuit models. Or worse, female swimsuit models with dicks.

Biroute56

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 2281905

Overview:
A new job at Palmer-Pharma! Our guy is excited to start - in a new town, with a new place to live, meeting new people - and it begins with the odd insistence of his new boss, Dr. Stern, that he visit the company on Sunday evening before beginning work on Monday. But his train is late, he's lost his phone, and there is precious little time to settle in with his new landlady before hurrying to the office...
Get to know an entire workplace and town full of curvy mature women with deep and distinct personalities and emotions. Will you choose to spend your time developing a relationship with a helpful lab assistant, an unpredictable receptionist, or a sophisticated saleslady? Or maybe you're intrigued by a mischievous barmaid, a friendly store owner, or the good-hearted landlady? It will be difficult to judge sexy, sexier, and sexiest among their shapely, voluptuous, and sensual feminine forms as well!
Game contains many gorgeous BBWs to romance and seduce (or be seduced by!), real women who have real wants and needs. Player choices at various points lead down different paths resulting in different scenes during each playthrough. Every female character is a potential partner. Multiple endings are planned.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-02
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Vivien
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: FanSig - Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 866933 View attachment 866934 View attachment 866935 View attachment 866936 View attachment 866937 View attachment 866938 View attachment 866939 View attachment 866940 View attachment 866941 View attachment 2281906 View attachment 2281907 View attachment 2281908 View attachment 2281909 View attachment 2281910 View attachment 2281911
Can't wait to see more.... No Patreon link? That's a project I would support!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Can't wait to see more.... No Patreon link? That's a project I would support!
For now at least Vivien has declined to set up a Patreon account. However, you can support the game on this thread by commenting on what you think about the game and pointing out any bugs or typos. Or you could add the Vivien-made signature to your posts.

Biroute56

Jan 10, 2022
For now at least Vivien has declined to set up a Patreon account. However, you can support the game on this thread by commenting on what you think about the game and pointing out any bugs or typos. Or you could add the Vivien-made signature to your posts.
Game is very good. The plot is fantastic. Maybe you could add more "conventional" body caracters to highlight the differences. Hairy moms... I like!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
Anyone else get lost in the convient store while trying to watch a movie with Mandy's friend? I can't find a way out, sucks bc this is a good game.

Reactions: fanboi

iliketurtles23657

Nov 2, 2021
Can somebody please tell me how can I fuck Pam? I can't seem to figure it out
After trying for several hours, I think I figured it out.
I don't know which of the following is important to succeed.
To me that is the big disadvantage of this game.
It all seems pretty random at times and tiny variations in your answers lead to loosing content.
But anyhow, the follwing "decisions" lead to fuck Pam.

sax4bbw

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks to Vivien! I hope you don't abandon this project.

This is a brilliant game. I like the story, I like the choose your path game style.

I also like the art. I know there are alot of negative comments about the women. But me... I don't mind.
I think all women are beautiful, as long as they are women.

Imo it's refreshing that this isn't another game filled with female swimsuit models. Or worse, female swimsuit models with dicks.
Amen

loosejoints

Mar 27, 2023
Just signed up to show support for Vivien and this game. Really well done.

The way to win the girls over feels much less contrived than other games like this (less male egocentric). And of course I love the diversity in body types and the girls being au natural. Don't let the negative comments bother you. Dunno why others feel the need to impose their preferences on others. Just move along and let the rest of us enjoy!

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the next update.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes