Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
0.06 is not save compatible since it's another branch, you have to start from the second day and redo your plan for the evening. Right now it's just about chilling at home and probably the second easiest route after the barmaid
Just to clarify, yes and no: an old save will work fine if you made the correct choices in the previous versions to access the new 0.06 content. From Vivien:

"This is not strictly correct, V0.06 is save compatible with a save which was made while attempting to follow this branch before, even though it would previously have led to a "not released yet" message."

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
The theme of this VN is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with big women. However the big women in this particular VN are also hideous beyond comprehension which is unfortunate.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
good games but a pity that the updates do not connect. if you haven't made the right backup at the right time, it's been looking for you for hours.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
WTF is up with the navigation in Pam's store? It just runs you around in circles until I wanna tear my damn hair out!!! I go down to get beer and a movie, but I can't get back to her flat.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.0 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 218 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 201 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
good games but a pity that the updates do not connect. if you haven't made the right backup at the right time, it's been looking for you for hours.
They are actually designed to connect, since you will be able to pursue other storylines you didn't pick on previous days when they are all fleshed out. The remaining storyline is, obviously, Polly and Catarina (if you review the choices you have in the evenings). At that point you can pick one of them, then another event the next day, etc.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes