Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Is there still that forced NTR that happened in the past like in marriage where an orgy was forced with no option to refuse????? What made me give up on this game in the past was that even though I hated and avoided NTR, the game still played in my face against my will.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there still that forced NTR that happened in the past like in marriage where an orgy was forced with no option to refuse????? What made me give up on this game in the past was that even though I hated and avoided NTR, the game still played in my face against my will.
No

Aug 16, 2020
I mean MC shapeshifting was 1 of the top 3 winners in the pole so that's where my mind went.
The way the troll/ogre's looking at his hand makes me think he's been transformed, so it's probably the MC.

On another note, will the tower and goblin factions ever meet? Goblin daughter and succubus daughter threesome?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
All NTR is now optional, and will likely continue to be if ever more NTR scenes are added at a later time.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So like is there simple options to opt out of the NTR stuff or can you still accidentally walk into one if you are not careful
There is always warnings (Mia X Werewolf) or having the option to view part of the scene (Shakala wedding). So unless you are skipping dialogue and accidentally hit this options you won't accidentally walk on this scenes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The way the troll/ogre's looking at his hand makes me think he's been transformed, so it's probably the MC.

On another note, will the tower and goblin factions ever meet? Goblin daughter and succubus daughter threesome?
Not sure if that will happen. Would be cool IMO & the Goblins are apparently servants of Nergal (Goblin War for example) so they would make sense as allied forces.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not sure if that will happen. Would be cool IMO & the Goblins are apparently servants of Nergal (Goblin War for example) so they would make sense as allied forces.
Not sure if allied forces is the right term, Cannon fodder maybe?
What I want is Ziva and Erevi in the same bed, maybe get them drunk or trick them so they don't know who the other is.
actually I'd like the ability to setup threesomes with all my GFs, pick one up and take her to anothers house. Yeah I know it would be a rediculous amount of work, but a man can dream!

Reactions: Onetogo

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not sure if allied forces is the right term, Cannon fodder maybe?
What I want is Ziva and Erevi in the same bed, maybe get them drunk or trick them so they don't know who the other is.
actually I'd like the ability to setup threesomes with all my GFs, pick one up and take her to anothers house. Yeah I know it would be a rediculous amount of work, but a man can dream!
When well hope/wish for the endgame is for MC to find a way to end the conflict between Qetesh & Nergal so the 2 factions stop waring. You idea of a 3dome between Ziva & Erevi is hot. I can imagine that be part of a "peace treaty" meeting where MC is the "mediator" ;)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Would be cool IMO & the Goblins are apparently servants of Nergal (Goblin War for example)
the goblins were forced to fight in the war by the might of nergal's lieutenants and by the promise of fresh pussy to plunder, but I'm certain that after the defeat, the goblins resent that faction.
What I want is Ziva and Erevi in the same bed,
look at the main menu screen and tell me what do you see? I'm certain that that is a clue on how the story will end.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When well hope/wish for the endgame is for MC to find a way to end the conflict between Qetesh & Nergal so the 2 factions stop waring. You idea of a 3dome between Ziva & Erevi is hot. I can imagine that be part of a "peace treaty" meeting where MC is the "mediator" ;)
the goblins were forced to fight in the war by the might of nergal's lieutenants and by the promise of fresh pussy to plunder, but I'm certain that after the defeat, the goblins resent that faction.

look at the main menu screen and tell me what do you see? I'm certain that that is a clue on how the story will end.
Screw endings :p I'm not interested in ending their conflict, brokering peace treaties or any of that shit lol, I just want them drunk and making decisions they might regret (or not!!), all the best stories come from conflict and adversary (and batbreeders).

I want their rivalry to continue... Vying to outdo each other... going to more and more depraved lengths to "win" the MC.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Screw endings :p I'm not interested in ending their conflict, brokering peace treaties or any of that shit lol, I just want them drunk and making decisions they might regret (or not!!), all the best stories come from conflict and adversary (and batbreeders).

I want their rivalry to continue... Vying to outdo each other... going to more and more depraved lengths to "win" the MC.
you know that Nergal might not be a dude ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Well they say that Goblins are Nergal's minions which make me beleive he is their Prime God or at least the majority of them serve his as their main deity. Moregh (Shakala's dad) fought in the war & HATES humans but I am not saying that Nergal cares for them just that if Nergal says fight they might do so. Also not alot of Goblins probably lived long enough to remeber the war itself & if he is their Prime God still then, like Orcs on Mordor, they may just fall in line when told.
(Quick side note do u think Obeah made a deal with the Lord of Death or something to gain Zombie powers? I mean if Goblins are servants of Nergal what do they consider a "Dark God" lol)

I agree the main menu may be a hint at the ending but at the same time it could just be a symmetry-themed thing. The 2 heads of each main faction at the feet of the peasant. I hope you're right though.

I doubt they will ever lose their rivalry even if the their respective deities do make up. Erevi has spent years hunting the servants of the "whore-goddess" & Ziva has been on the run as a hideous hag for at least 20 years. That resentment would be deep. I can imagine them trying to out fuck MC while spitting snide/underhand comments about the others sexual skills in a 3some. I want the 2 factions to come to peace between each other but the individuals dont have to like each other ;).

you know that Nergal might not be a dude ?
From what I've heard this is both interesting & terrifying (please dont peg MC his ass must be protected!)

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Which scene contributes to vore? I played the game but don't remember a scene like that.
That tag was added by someone who doesn't understand what Vore is... There is no vore in this game.
Scenes that might have been Vore are actually Bad ends where you get eaten by monster girls, (not shown... so not vore).
And like DomWolf says, people who don't understand the difference between Vore and Lunch.
(American Pie has a lot to answer for)

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes