M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So guys can somebody say thats mean thats next update gonna be finally with Vixenatrix or not?
nope. this just a animation for girl that didnt had any sofar. Hilda and Shakala getting also one so those 3 are the final 3 who doesnt have any. for the next update tinkerer didnt say what it will be about so its a waiting game for now

Thank you M3ntir
I must say that the vote was 101%. There can be no doubt about the result. :ROFLMAO:
I'm looking forward to you Vixenatrix, although I'd be happier with Maghda.
its bit funny that is 101% but think that its rounded up so than you get the 101%
didnt even noticed that it was total of 101

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
nope. this just a animation for girl that didnt had any sofar. Hilda and Shakala getting also one so those 3 are the final 3 who doesnt have any. for the next update tinkerer didnt say what it will be about so its a waiting game for now

its bit funny that is 101% but think that its rounded up so than you get the 101%
didnt even noticed that it was total of 101
I understand. I immediately thought it was due to rounding.
But as you say, it looks funny.

Jetliswar

Aug 29, 2021
I have a bug that no enemie in the goblin forrest is moving. I cant attack them either. now i cant get resources form the goblins, boars and bears...

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Bat Breeder dress in missing from Edgars Shop. I've purchased the furniture - but it has not appeared yet. Is this quest bugged for me? I have completed the domestic quest.

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
can someone help me to do the "rats" quest?, i already caught the rats but, how do i do to seal the hole?

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Anyway to fast forward the pregnancy process. I'm on the quest for increasing goblin population and ik I can just skip days by sleeping but since you have to visit the other women due to affection constantly teleporting and running around is becoming a hassle.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Anyway to fast forward the pregnancy process. I'm on the quest for increasing goblin population and ik I can just skip days by sleeping but since you have to visit the other women due to affection constantly teleporting and running around is becoming a hassle.
There is a solution to that and it's called cheating.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Affection drops can be easily overcome after you complete the vampires' quests, so you could wait until then to grind goblin population. I don't remember what the exact triggering events are, though vampires might not kick off until long after you start goblining.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
tinkerer never intended to have it that you can please every girl at the same moment that also why he added a abilty from the vampire update to undo the negative mood, the Awe ability its called

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I think this might be a bug that I haven't found a solution for in the threads regarding the Man cave quest. I know that there's a bug regarding Domestic issues. But I have finished that quest, but still have Man Cave quest left.

I have bought furniture for the Man cave. However, Edgar do not have any more outfits for me to buy. So I can't go forward with that quests. Any advice on this?

Klaypps

Oct 1, 2019
Please help me understand what I'm missing. I can't start the quests from the last update (Cover Your Tracks - v2.51). I only completed 97 quests. I don't know how to get the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohcmonrest

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think this might be a bug that I haven't found a solution for in the threads regarding the Man cave quest. I know that there's a bug regarding Domestic issues. But I have finished that quest, but still have Man Cave quest left.

I have bought furniture for the Man cave. However, Edgar do not have any more outfits for me to buy. So I can't go forward with that quests. Any advice on this?
can you give me your save file so i can have a look, and if its a real bug i can pass it on to Tinkerer

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes