indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Up until playing this game I thought myself I'm happy with my life... But not anymore, I cant feel any sort of fulfillment in my life anymore. After raising the ''familiar'' Imp, renaming her ''Pinky''... Her jiggly curves and little tiny limps, accompanied with impy jingle gibberish sounds and laughter... I need that in real life God damn it! Why live? When you cant even have that little impy bubble gum that just there to pleasure you. I dont give a damn about the other NPCs, story-line, quests... I just need that imp.

How one can acquire such thing in real life? Plz someone help.

Reactions: Deftonixx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Up until playing this game I thought myself I'm happy with my life... But not anymore, I cant feel any sort of fulfillment in my life anymore. After raising the ''familiar'' Imp, renaming her ''Pinky''... Her jiggly curves and little tiny limps, accompanied with impy jingle gibberish sounds and laughter... I need that in real life God damn it! Why live? When you cant even have that little impy bubble gum that just there to pleasure you. I dont give a damn about the other NPCs, story-line, quests... I just need that imp.

How one can acquire such thing in real life? Plz someone help.
Make a pact with Satan in exchange for your soul & learn the summoning ritual of the ancient wicca lol

phizikxxx

Aug 8, 2019
Hi. How to it run on Linux? I tried run ./Game in console but saw only node output help params :/

Usage: ./Game [flag] ... jsfile outfile
SSE3=1 SSSE3=1 SSE4_1=1 SSE4_2=1 SAHF=1 AVX=1 AVX2=0 FMA3=1 BMI1=1 BMI2=1 LZCNT=1 POPCNT=1 ATOM=0
The following syntax for options is accepted (both '-' and '--' are ok):
--flag (bool flags only)
--no-flag (bool flags only)
--flag=value (non-bool flags only, no spaces around '=')
--flag value (non-bool flags only)
-- (captures all remaining args in JavaScript)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Hi. How to it run on Linux? I tried run ./Game in console but saw only node output help params :/
Is the (windows) release one giant file or back to being a normal RPGM release? If it's one big file follow these instructions AND the instructions in the linked post, otherwise just follow the ones in the linked post. https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/post-5453148
I never use the RPGM Linux releases, they're always distributed using ancient software from 10 years ago that doesn't actually work.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
go to and download normal version, then unpack it and you can run the game in the console by typing: nwjs-v0.59.0-linux-x64/nw ~/Games/Peasants\ Quest\ NYD251\ Linux/www/ (you just need to adjust paths to yours)

BTW Wine sucks, don't use it....

Reactions: phizikxxx

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.51
Can someone help please.
I already enabled the auto-save but whenever I leave the game my save folder is always empty and when I start the game it starts from scratch again there is no load option, there is no save slot like in other rpgm.:unsure:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
What garbage with no save option.
The autosave drug is activated but what good is it if you don't have the option to load when exiting the game.
I give up on this I don't have time to spend on something that doesn't exist.:mad:(n)
I have never had any problem with save and load game.

Which OS you are using?
Your antivirus software could hide or quarantine your save file without ever asking for your permission.
Did you give PQ permission or playing with permission to make save?
Check www folder to see if you have "save" folder. "save" folder should have both read and write permission, not "read only" or "hidden"

How dificult it is for you to make a manual save? and will it saved?

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes