YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
When you say "fertility enhancement potion", do you mean enhanced fertility potion? or regular fertility potion? Because you need the enhanced version, which uses crystallized eggs in the recipe, for it to work. But yes, if you give yourself and her each one, I believe your odds of a successful impregnation go up to 50%, although it might still take more than two attempts (e.g. at 50% chance per attempt, you'd have 93.75% chance after four tries).
After I test:
Give the fake potion to Jenny first, win the dice and then use the Enhanced Fertility Potion, Jenny is still not pregnant

The second:
I gave Jenny the real fertility potion first, and I used the fertility potion after winning the dice, already making sure Jenny was pregnant (there is a conception animation)

Aug 16, 2022
i really hope the Dev consider to Remake some of the content. i mean its really outdated and its confusing sometimes when you see the goblin girls face and design changes each scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: tapxemsex

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
your red daughter in the game. I've had her knocked up for over half the walkthrough and she's still stuck at 20 weeks pregnant. Is it waiting on me to finish a quest for her to give birth? Or is her content not in the game so far. The only quest I have left to finish from the walkthrough is Creepy Crawlies

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
your red daughter in the game. I've had her knocked up for over half the walkthrough and she's still stuck at 20 weeks pregnant. Is it waiting on me to finish a quest for her to give birth? Or is her content not in the game so far. The only quest I have left to finish from the walkthrough is Creepy Crawlies
She isn't going to give birth until the next update probably.
BTW I don't think that walkthourgh is up to date if creepycrawlies is the last quest on there

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
She isn't going to give birth until the next update probably.
BTW I don't think that walkthourgh is up to date if creepycrawlies is the last quest on there
for me it is, some were done out of order. Oh, I do half a few left to do with your sister julia. I'm using the 2.81 walkthrough

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
for me it is, some were done out of order. Oh, I do half a few left to do with your sister julia. I'm using the 2.81 walkthrough
Fair enough, I've never used the walkthrough, creepy crawlies is usually near the beginning for me, I tend to blitz the towers quests, but as long as you didn't miss your greens :p or your darkgreens I should say :D

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
For many of the quests it doesn't really matter if they are done out of order. Some are linked and you have to complete one quest in order to move to the next but it's not something to worry about, you can complete them later.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Fair enough, I've never used the walkthrough, creepy crawlies is usually near the beginning for me, I tend to blitz the towers quests, but as long as you didn't miss your greens :p or your darkgreens I should say :D
There must be dozens of different strategies for playing this game. When I first played the game I too headed for the tower early but found that slows the rest of the game for quite a while. For my part I take my time, build up potions, money, ingredients and don't tackle the tower of dread until I'm level 10 at least, I've found all the tower quests are easy if your level is that high and you have enough potions.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There must be dozens of different strategies for playing this game. When I first played the game I too headed for the tower early but found that slows the rest of the game for quite a while. For my part I take my time, build up potions, money, ingredients and don't tackle the tower of dread until I'm level 10 at least, I've found all the tower quests are easy if your level is that high and you have enough potions.
It depends on your priorities, my favourite stuff is in the tower, the Batbreeder, the Imp, Erevi and the Red Daughter, along with the ability to fast travel. I don't worry about level since I tend to cheat my stats :p, I have zero patience for RPGM battles.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It depends on your priorities, my favourite stuff is in the tower, the Batbreeder, the Imp, Erevi and the Red Daughter, along with the ability to fast travel. I don't worry about level since I tend to cheat my stats :p, I have zero patience for RPGM battles.
I'm at the point where the imp just transformed, and every level up she's getting +1 max HP and I'm like, gee, I really feel like this game respects my time by making level ups so rewarding. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.81.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.07.2022 (off. bugfix)
dev, why is the apk file for it incomplete, whether it's downloaded via mega or in workupload, the file is incomplete, even though it's been downloaded repeatedly, it's still the same, please fix it dev, thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
dev, why is the apk file for it incomplete, whether it's downloaded via mega or in workupload, the file is incomplete, even though it's been downloaded repeatedly, it's still the same, please fix it dev, thanks.
1st: i am not the developer.
2nd: checksum (sha256) of the upload fits its local counterpart, so the problem is on your end and there is nothing to be fixed.

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
1st: i am not the developer.
2nd: checksum (sha256) of the upload fits its local counterpart, so the problem is on your end and there is nothing to be fixed.
1.sorry
2. The download has been completed many times but when it is installed, the package parsing error continues, Mr.66

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
1.sorry
2. The download has been completed many times but when it is installed, the package parsing error continues, Mr.66
you should always be as precise as possible when reporting problems.
the download is not incomplete but you receive a parser error.
your problem is that you just don't meet the system requirements. don't blame me for Androids meaningless error messages.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1661806258535.png
Hi again! Just figured I was a bit overdue on dropping another image. So here you are. Currently I'm done with about half the scenes I planned for this update, but judging by the ongoing poll, I'm going to have to do some more. By popular demand the bat breeder(s) have been thrown into the mix, so I'll have to expand things bit. I'm going to attempt it in one go, but it will certainly be the largest update I've done by far. The bat breeder additions shouldn't be too complicated storywise, but it still adds up. If things end up getting too complicated to keep track of, I might end up dividing the update into two parts. But I'll certainly make an attempt to release it as a whole.
Any way, I wish you all a great week!

Tinkerer​

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes