Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Hi!
As I mentioned in my previous sneak peek message, people have been asking for more in update v 2.91. I hadn't planned content for her, and it will make a fairly long development time even longer. I therefore want to know what most of you think about such an addition before I actually spend time on adding it. I'd like you to vote for one of three options:
1. Add two or three new bat breeders (different shapes and sizes) to the cave. While hunting for eggs, you can have your way with them after defeating any nearby males. If I do two scenes for each, I can probably do that in 4-6 weeks.
2. Add more toys for the dungeon for the current bat breeder and the red girl...Two scenes each, about 4 weeks of dev time.
3. Screw the additional stuff, only do the planned content (Erevi and red girl).
Please cast your votes! One option only.
Tinkerer​
Hopefully 1!

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
QUEST: It’s a Girl! Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births. With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth). Shakala will take her baby to her camp for better air. Make sure to check up on them from time to time. It takes 7 days for the baby to become a small child (gets it’s own sprite). Another 7 days after that to become a teenager/young adult.

Why do I always give birth to a bunch of baby goblins?
Can't have a daughter, keep trying to breed with her until a daughter is born?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
QUEST: It’s a Girl! Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births. With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth). Shakala will take her baby to her camp for better air. Make sure to check up on them from time to time. It takes 7 days for the baby to become a small child (gets it’s own sprite). Another 7 days after that to become a teenager/young adult.

Why do I always give birth to a bunch of baby goblins?
Can't have a daughter, keep trying to breed with her until a daughter is born?
Have you Decensor patch?
And you have 16% for daughter, it may be your 6th breed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
its for the current one. the badbreeder is inside the tower anyway
the red daughter is the succubus, that is what he is talking about
So does that mean this will likely be the last update for the tower, I assumed the Erevi/daughter mention was just there for flavour instead of a "nothing option" or maybe the revolution of updates that would have more content for them as primary characters.

Any idea how close we are to the end game? if an "end" has been planned?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For Jenny:
During the gambling If the player uses an EFP before having sex with her, there is a 25% chance of getting her pregnant. If the player also gives Jenny an EFP before having sex the chance increases to 50%(assuming the player also uses an EFP, otherwise it’s just 25%)

After the 1st child with her is is still possible for both of you to use the potion? Or is it only the MC after her 1st kid?
Yes you can continue to double up even after the 1st child

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So does that mean this will likely be the last update for the tower, I assumed the Erevi/daughter mention was just there for flavour instead of a "nothing option" or maybe the revolution of updates that would have more content for them as primary characters.

Any idea how close we are to the end game? if an "end" has been planned?
This is not the last update for the Tower. He just wants to know if enough people want more BatBreeder to add this (extending the update time) OR if it's not a thing he should bother with.

There is an "end game" but I have no idea how close we are to it. Probably a few more updates for both Temple & Tower before the end.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Have you completed "Rebellious Tribe"? You have to have Shakala birth 10 Goblins (total births) in order to trigger "Rebellious Tribes". After finishing that quest you can work towards a daughter birth.
Yes, the rebel tribe, I've solved it, and the red shirt has also been made.

1661616385076.png

juancj0710

May 13, 2021

¡Hola!
Como mencioné en mi mensaje de adelanto anterior, la gente ha estado pidiendo más en la actualización v 2.91. No había planeado contenido para ella, y hará que un tiempo de desarrollo bastante largo sea aún más largo. Por lo tanto, quiero saber qué piensa la mayoría de ustedes acerca de tal adición antes de dedicar tiempo a agregarla. Me gustaría que votaras por una de estas tres opciones:
1. Agrega dos o tres nuevos criadores de murciélagos (diferentes formas y tamaños) a la cueva. Mientras busca huevos, puede salirse con la suya después de derrotar a los machos cercanos. Si hago dos escenas para cada una, probablemente pueda hacerlo en 4-6 semanas.
2. Agregue más juguetes para la mazmorra para el criador de murciélagos actual y la niña roja... Dos escenas cada una, aproximadamente 4 semanas de tiempo de desarrollo.
3. Al diablo con las cosas adicionales, solo haz el contenido planeado (Erevi y la chica roja).
¡Por favor emita sus votos! Una sola opción.
manitas​

[/COTIZAR]

Reactions: anyinzrg

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I've been giving Jenny fake potions to play with dice
After winning the dice, he had sex with Jenny and used a fertility enhancement potion, but he still couldn't get Jenny pregnant

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I've been using Fertility Enhancement Potion on Jenny's Fake Potion Dice Winning Dice
It has been repeated many times and still Jenny is pregnant, do I have to give the real potion?
Do you mean she still isn't pregnant?

Jenny is infertile, which means you need the enhanced fertility potion to even have a chance at impregnating her. Even then, the chance of impregnating a girl who is infertile with the enhanced fertility potion is still only 25%, so it might take more than just two attempts.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Do you mean she still isn't pregnant?

Jenny is infertile, which means you need the enhanced fertility potion to even have a chance at impregnating her. Even then, the chance of impregnating a girl who is infertile with the enhanced fertility potion is still only 25%, so it might take more than just two attempts.
So I gave Jenny a real fertility potion before playing with the dice
Winning Dice sex with Jenny will have a 50% effect on using the Enhanced Fertility Potion?
Because I've been giving fake fertility potions to play with dice
After winning the dice, I used the Fertility Enhancement Potion before having sex with Jenny

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So I gave Jenny a real fertility potion before playing with the dice
50% of me have sex after winning a dice with a fertility enhancement potion?
When you say "fertility enhancement potion", do you mean enhanced fertility potion? or regular fertility potion? Because you need the enhanced version, which uses crystallized eggs in the recipe, for it to work. But yes, if you give yourself and her each one, I believe your odds of a successful impregnation go up to 50%, although it might still take more than two attempts (e.g. at 50% chance per attempt, you'd have 93.75% chance after four tries).

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes