anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hey does anyone know what to do with the "domestic issue" quest ? erevi ask me to take care of my pet, i raised it to level 10 but no change ....

And how can i get to have sex with erevi daugthter ?
She meant the bat breeder, just go talk to her.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for 2.31 or any new content ?
No new contents for 2.31, just extension to Jenny's scenes in 2.30 & added loaded dices for you to cheat the dice game.

You MUST be in the process of rescuing Tom OR during the time Tom is gambling in the tavern to get those dices coz after you've gotten Jenny pregnant, you'll immediately lose access to the bandit's hideout.

Reactions: yusuro

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
No new contents for 2.31, just extension to Jenny's scenes in 2.30 & added loaded dices for you to cheat the dice game.

You MUST be in the process of rescuing Tom OR during the time Tom is gambling in the tavern to get those dices coz after you've gotten Jenny pregnant, you'll immediately lose access to the bandit's hideout.
Keep in mind 2.30 dont realy excist its just a test version, to see if everthings work and feedback
so it went from 2.21 to 2.31 ( we had also test version for 2.20 )

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Yea maybe but still... I'd prefer having Tom out of the picture. He doesn't need to die but I would like to take care of Jenny and the kids myself.
Same with that Giantess. Tinkerer mentioned he doesn't want to kill Hilde's Husband.

Hmm I wonder when will we get an update for Hilde and other Giant females back in the camp.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey does anyone know what to do with the "domestic issue" quest ? erevi ask me to take care of my pet, i raised it to level 10 but no change ....

And how can i get to have sex with erevi daugthter ?
1) do u have the descenser patch installed? If not then u cannot have sex with the daughter. You're supposed to check on the Bat Breeders in her cage & then daughter comes down.

2) have u completed "Man Cave"? That bugs "Domestic Issues" so u cant complete the quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Same with that Giantess. Tinkerer mentioned he doesn't want to kill Hilde's Husband.

Hmm I wonder when will we get an update for Hilde and other Giant females back in the camp.
I know he dosent want to kill Grug, the giant at the Temple. The way I see it, if he decides to get rid of Danghdangh withou the MC being a killer then mabey have him get hurt on a hunt or something... now thanks to Skyrim I always picture giants hunting mammoths. I kinda hope there is a snowy tundra just past the camp where they hunt mammoths (mabey some Saber-Cats) I dunno. Could be fun.

Unless Danghdangh is infertile but dosent know it? So MC sneaks behind his back, knocking up Hilde while she runs the village.

I dont really mind too bad as long as what happens feels like a fitting & believable progression of her story.

Graton32

Mar 18, 2020
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone knew who the pnj next to the stable is? if you talk to her (I think it's a girl), she says pregstate=0 but I don't know to what it relates :/
Also, there's only one child available with Jenny right? 'Cause I haven't been able to get her pregnant more than once and now she just won't get pregnant, even with the super fertility potion
You need to collect money from tom and gamble against him , she wont get pregnant from any other casual sex, that's how it was for me anyway

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I havent played for a long while
I swear you can fuck your daughter but I cant trigger the scenes anymore when I started over
Please help

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Guys plese hel someone have problem with Vixenatrix she just dissapeared and like need to start her quest from begining but inside her cave there is bug
I think chances of surviving is better against a bug then against a dragon... but maybe that just me.

._.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
For the vampire quest, it will auto complete once you became mayor, or killed the master.
For the fertility, just do the MQ.
I dont remember the last quest is.

Also, I just overrided my folder with 2.31 version, from the 2.30 TEST version, both compressed... and guess what? Somehow I now only have 2 saves to load from... both, are level 1 MC.

Yey me ._. GJ to whoever compressed the file. You included your freaking save overriding my global save. /s

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For the vampire quest, it will auto complete once you became mayor, or killed the master.
For the fertility, just do the MQ.
I dont remember the last quest is.

Also, I just overrided my folder with 2.31 version, from the 2.30 TEST version, both compressed... and guess what? Somehow I now only have 2 saves to load from... both, are level 1 MC.

Yey me ._. GJ to whoever compressed the file. You included your freaking save overriding my global save. /s
F in the chat.

I think there're some 2.22 saves available for you to download if you go a few pages back.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
1) do u have the descenser patch installed? If not then u cannot have sex with the daughter. You're supposed to check on the Bat Breeders in her cage & then daughter comes down.

2) have u completed "Man Cave"? That bugs "Domestic Issues" so u cant complete the quest.

thank you so much

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yea maybe but still... I'd prefer having Tom out of the picture. He doesn't need to die but I would like to take care of Jenny and the kids myself.
Well it may be too complicated for him to do too many branching paths. This could just be to fulfill that power fetish of "u owe me money but instead I'll f*** you're wife & u can raise my kids". I get what u mean tho.
there's also the possibility of Tom being needed for some other questline, like maybe a new side of the conflict attacks wierwood and Tom would be among the fallen.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Umm, are these 3 quest is supposed to be unfinished or i got bug? View attachment 1086720
The last one requires you to buy a new dress for Frida at the tailor shop.
The fertility recipe can be find at the inn area to the west, near the burned out area on the right.

Luckily, the globalsave file from the 1st post works. My save file saved! No grinding shit again yippie!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yay, after quite a long break I finally managed to catch up again. It's really great to see how far the game has come during all these years. Then again, the most recent update wasn't my personal favorite, but I guess that's a price to pay for the great vampire/oksana updates before.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes